Ben Vs Todoroki

I do not own Ben 10, My hero academia, or any of the art in this chapter.

Previously:

"I'M STOPPING THIS!!" Cementoss yelled.

He created several thick concrete walls between the two... but it wasn't enough. Midoriya's attack and Todoroki's ice blew through the barriers, and when their attacks met, there was a huge explosion. Debris was sent flying everywhere, and the entire arena was covered in smoke and dust.

But when it finally settled, Midoriya collapsed... out of bounds.

"Midoriya is Ko'd, Todoroki wins!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todoroki walked into the exit, where his father was waiting for him.

"You fool! You wasted so much stamina simply because you refuse to use your left side! If you had, you would have head more than an overwhelming victory!"

Todoroki ignored him, and kept walking.

"I told you this before... I don't need you."

Meanwhile, Ben got up with a serious look on his face.

"Uh, Ben? You ok?" Gwen asked.

"After seeing how strong Todoroki was, I think I need to start taking this a little more seriously. Everyone here is aiming for the top, trying to be the best. If I want to be a hero, I think I should be too."

Without saying another word, he simply walked away.

               Nurses office

Midoriya lay in bed, both of his arms in a cast.

"Well, your right arm is completely shattered, and I'm afraid that it'll never be quite the same. I'll have to perform surgery, and then I can heal you. " Recovery girl said.

"Oh, I didn't know it was that bad... I'm sorry young Midoriya." All Might said in his weak form.

Just then, Ben, walked in.

"Oh no, All Might!" Midoriya said.

"AAAHAHH NOT AGAIN!"

But upon seeing that it was Ben, he calmed down.

"Oh, it's just you." All Might said.

"Yeah, sorry I didn't mean to intrude, I just wanted to see if Midoriya was ok."

"Well, he's pretty banged up and he's unconscious, but he'll live."

"Earlier Iida Uraka and a few others came to check on him, I'm glad he has such good friends in his corner." All Might thought.

"Well he's not in any condition for visitors, I have to perform surgery now." Recovery Girl said.

"SURGERY!!??"

"Yes yes, now shoo!"

She said, hitting him with her cane so he would leave.

"Ok jeez, fine." Ben said, leaving.

        5 minutes later

After the stage had been repaired, it was time for the next match. Iida stood on one side of the arena, while Ben stood at the other, with the watch ready.

"Begin!"

Iida Immediately started off with dashing across the stage.

"Recipro BURST!"