A note.

I am writing this to tell you something's about the story you are about to read ahead.

Firstly, it is pure fiction and has no connections to real events whatsoever. I own everything you will see ahead. Anything that I use from external sources will be given due credit.

I will not tolerate any kind of plagiarism. If you are inspired I suggest you give due credit.

You will see scenes that are based on Law and court and those are with fictional themes. I am not well versed in those sectors, so if they aren't accurate as per real life, I would appreciate it if you treat it like a fictional story and enjoy the main storyline of the book.

I am not providing any family tree or character sketches for anyone as they will be introduced in the story with much detail.

A feedback would be great and if you really do enjoy the story then I would really be grateful of a vote.

I welcome any honest criticism, but if you are here to slander and throw hate then it will not be tolerated. As long as you are here willingly and reading the story for your entertainment then you shouldn't be hating for no reason.

There will be regular updates every Sunday, but if any alteration in schedule happens then it will be informed of.

Enjoy the story guys.

Its simple, somewhat dramatic, but what's a romance book without some spice? I truly hope you guys will enjoy the book and it will take you to a happy place.

There are some mature themes and languages in the book, somewhat triggering stuff, a warning will be put beforehand for anyone wanting to skip.

The song lyrics that I have used in the chapters later are not owned by me, they are all hindi songs.

Thank you for taking out time to read this note.

Follow me on instagram for weekly spoilers of upcoming chapters: @Sanjwritez