COPYRIGHT

SILKEN THREAD'S OF TEMPTAION © by cherrywrtzz

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means—electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise—without prior written permission of the publisher, except for brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This book, "Silken Threads of Temptation," is a work of fiction. The characters, incidents, and dialogue are products of the author's imagination and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, organizations, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

The author and publisher do not have control over and assume no responsibility for the actions of readers who may attempt to replicate or imitate the events, actions, or behaviors described within this book. The stories, ideas, and concepts contained herein are the sole property of the author and are protected under applicable copyright laws.

Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or exhibition of this copyrighted work is illegal and subject to prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. Any infringement of the author's rights will be pursued vigorously.

SILKEN THREAD'S OF TEMPTATIONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें