76

Felix POV

"Felix" Justin called me

I walked out of my room and saw Justin standing by the steps with Yeonjun and Jimin."Hey guys" I said as I smiled."Okay, so here's the plan" Jimin started."What are you talking about right now Jimin?" Justin asked."Well, we are going out with a couple of people. All the bottoms. Ryan, Oliver, Kane, Jungkook, Woozi, Wooyoung, Vernon, Dino, DK, Ni-Ki, Sunoo, Jay, Yeosang and Keeho" Jimin said as he smiled.

"Why?" Yeonjun asked

"Because why not? I'm bored and I need my bottoms to accompany me" Jimin said as he smiled."But why us? Why not your mates?" Kane asked."Because, Namjoon is always with Yoongi and he never leave him alone. Even after his discharged from the hospital months ago. He still following Yoongi like Yoongi is a lost puppy. Hoseok is always busy working on his music. Seokjin is literally a mother. Always taking care of children that's not even his own. He even has his own daycare. Yoongi is always sleeping. And Taehyung.....well he's Taehyung" Jimin said.

"Kookie is the only one that has time for me or is never busy" Jimin said."For once I agree with him. My mates are always busy too" Yeonjun said."Same" the others said.

"Well where too first Jimin-ssi?" I asked Jimin. He thought for a moment before he looked at us."How about the movies then we can go swimming. It's hot outside today so a swim will be perfect. Felix Appa Nine works there so he can keep an eye out for us if something happens" Jimin explained."That's actually a good idea, but if I may ask, who's Nine?" Kane asked."Nine is one of my Eomma mates" I said as I smiled."Oh, okay then" Kane did as he smiled as well.

"Okay then, let's get ready and then we'll leave" I said."Leave where?" Jisung asked. I gulped as the others looked at me and shook their heads."Um....." I didn't know what to say to my Beta."If y'all are going to the swimming pool then have fun" Jisung said as he started to walk away."How?" Kane asked."Because everyone in the city is literally going there and it's hot" Jisung said as he left.

"Well then let's go get ready and meet near Justin car" Jimin said as he skipped away."Wait, I'll never allowed y'all to use my car" Justin said."I don't care. You're pregnant and you can't even drive so kick rocks" Jimin said from upstairs. Me and Oliver chuckled as Justin sighed.

————————-

"Okay, Yeonjun will drive" Jimin said as we put everything we need for swimming in the car."Huh? I never agreed to drive" Yeonjun said."I don't care. You're driving" Jimin said as he got in the car."I can drive if you don't want to babe" Kane said."That's a good idea. Kane will drive" Jimin said."He's too excited for this. He's planning something. I can just smell it" Keeho whispered to me. I nodded agreeing to what he said. Kane got in the driver seat and we drove to the movies."We're here" Kane said. Jungkook was about to get out when Jimin stopped him."Y'all can go first. I want to give Jungkook something" Jimin said as he smiled."I knew it" Keeho whispered.

We all got out of the car and walked in the movie theater."So what does everyone want?" Oliver asked."Popcorn of course, something to drink and maybe some candy" Sunoo said as he was scrolling through his phone on Instagram.

Ni-Ki chuckled as he took Sunoo phone."What do you want to drink?" Ni-Ki asked."Orange Soda and some Skittles" Sunoo said as he took his phone back."Same" Ni-Ki, Keeho, Jay and Yeonjun said.

Jimin POV

"What did you need me for Jimin-ssi?" Jungkook asked me. I took a deep breath and took a small box out of my pocket and handed it to him. He took it and opened and gasped."Jimin, you didn't" He said as he covered his mouth with his hand."I saw how you were staring at it yesterday so I got it for you. I hope you like it and it's the right one" I said as I smiled. Jungkook was in tears as he hugged Jimin."Thank you. I love you so much" Jungkook said as he smiled at me. I kissed his forehead and helped Jungkook out of the car.

"HURRY THE HELL UP LOVEBIRDS" Yeonjun yelled. Me and Jungkook chuckled as they walked in the movie theater.

Yeonjun POV

"HURRY THE HELL UP LOVEBIRDS" I yelled. Jimin and Jungkook started chuckling. They got out of the car and walked into the theater."We're here now Yeonjun. Happy now" Jimin said. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my snacks and waited for Jungkook and Jimin to get their snacks.

When they got their snacks, we walked in the theater room and saw the others waiting for us sitting in the middle. We walked over to them and sat down."Pretty necklace Jungkook" Kane said as he smiled."Thanks, Jimin got it for me" Jungkook said as he smiled. Kane pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead."Isn't y'all an anniversary next week" Felix asked."Yeah, I hope it's going to be special" Jungkook said as showed his bunny teeth.