42

Mimi in the house

Hello everyone, the author said I can do the next few chapters as he catch up on some homework. Kwang walked around with Felix next to him."So y'all live here" Kwang asked. Felix nodded."There's a couple of Betas and Omegas with Head-Alphas and Omegas and just Alphas" Felix said."Do you have mates" Kwang asked as he looked at Felix."I have seven" Felix explained. Kwang nodded."How old are you" Kwang asked Felix as they stopped walking."16" Felix said as he looked at Kwang."17" Kwang said as he gave a little smile. Felix smiled at him.

Name: Choi KwangAge: 17Rank: Blood BetaRelationship: Dating DaehyunPretend he had a blindfold on in the picture

Name: Choi Kwang
Age: 17
Rank: Blood Beta
Relationship: Dating Daehyun
Pretend he had a blindfold on in the picture

The two walked downstairs and find Daehyun and Dino fighting."What the heck is going on" Felix said."Dino is what's going on. He just snapped for no reason" Seokjin said as he tried pulling Dino off of Daehyun. Kwang stood where he was standing."Let him go" Kwang told Jimin who was holding Daehyun. Jimin let the Beta go and backed away. Kwang grabbed Felix hand. Then he took a blindfold from his pocket and put it on the Omega. He lend in to the youngest ear and whispered something in to his ear.

"Me and you are similar. You are just like me. Mystical Blooded. Am I'm right or am I'm wrong" Kwang whispered.

Felix hugged Kwang and whispered

"What are you trying to do" Felix whispered

"Control him" Kwang said as he smiled.

Felix smirked and nodded. Kwang took off the blindfold and so did Felix. Their eyes were bleeding but their eyes weren't open.

"Daehyun, sit" Felix and Kwang said as they opened their eyes.

Daehyun sat down like he was a dog. Felix smile like a cute baby chick. Felix walked over to Daehyun and patted his ears.

Daehyun purred.

Kwang walked over to the two and healed Daehyun bruises.

"Take Felix and sit him on your lap and groom him to calm yourself down" Kwang ordered. Daehyun happily got up and picked Felix up and sat on the couch and groomed Felix.

Kwang put the blindfold on Felix eyes then on his. Hayato walked in the house with Junji. They both had blindfolds on."Okay, can someone explain" Jisung asked.

After Explaining

"My brain hurts" Jeongin said as he held his head. Junji chuckled as he held a sleeping Felix , Kwang and Hayato in his lap."They look like triplets a little" Chan said as he looked at the three."So Kwang is not related to y'all but with his abilities it makes him related. I don't get it" Wooyoung said."With the Mystical abilities, it's makes us related whether or not he was born from me or anyone else in my family. The abilities makes people connected in ways they don't understand. It's complicated" Junji said as he rubbed Kwang hair."Too complicated" Minho said as he shook his head

---===---

Kwang woke up and yawned. He looked around and saw Daehyun reading a book with glasses on."Since when do you wear glasses" Kwang asked. Daehyun didn't even look up from his book."Since 10" Daehyun said."This is a nice book, you should read it" Daehyun said as he smiled."I hate books" Kwang said as he go up. He walked in the bathroom and turn the shower on."This feels weird" Kwang said as he looked at the water."Why?" Daehyun asked as he put his book down."Because.....I was dead for a long time.....it just feels....weird" Kwang said as he touched the water."Everything just feels....weird" Kwang said as he sat on the bathroom floor.

Daehyun POV

I saw that Kwang wasn't happy. I took off my glasses off and put it on the nightstand. I walked in the bathroom and sat next to him."You been dead for 5 years, it feels weird to even eat don't it" I said as I looked at Beta. Kwang nodded."You'll get use to it" I said as I stood up and held a hand out for him to grab. He gently grabbed it and stood up. He started to stripe and he hopped in the shower.

I blushed since he was in front of me when he stripped. I walked out of the bathroom and walked out of the room. I decided to to look for Yeonjun. I walked to the 4th floor and knocked on the first door. I heard a Come in so I walked in. I saw Beomgyu and Yeonjun on the bed."Dae, what brings you here" Beomgyu asked."I'm bored and I think I'm in love again" I said as I fell on the bed."Kwang" Yeonjun asked. I nodded."What happened" Yeonjun asked."He stripped in front of me. His body looked so sexy and hot" I said. I felt a hand on my head."Did y'all ever you know "do it" together" Beomgyu asked. I looked at him with a confused expression on my face."Oh lord, he mean have y'all had sex with each other" Yeonjun said. I blushed and screamed into the pillow."We'll take that as a no" Beomgyu and Yeonjun said together. There was a knock on the door."Come in" Yeonjun said. The door opened and closed."Alpha" Yeonjun said as he looked towards the Alpha in the room."What are my favorite Omega and Beta doing" a voice said. I sat up and look at where the voice belonged to.

Huening Kai

"Oh shit, I thought you were a Beta or Omega" I said as I looked at the youngest of Soobin pack."No, I thought too but I guess not" Kai said as he sat down."Now, what's happening here" Kai asked."Daehyun and Kwang never had sex ever in their lives" Yeonjun said as he smiled creepily."Oh, why don't y'all "do it" then" Kai said as he looked at me."Because, I don't want to pressure him. He's a little.....confused at this moment" I said. I didn't know how to say that he is lost at how to use things or that he is hurting from being dead for 5 years and not know how to react to things.

"He's hurting, isn't" Kai said as he looked at me. I slowly nodded."He had a little moment before I came up here. He touched the water and he quickly froze as if he wasn't supposed to touch it" I said. I'm not good at explaining stuff at emotions and sappy stuff."I understand, he was dead for a long time. Being brought to life does have effect on some people" Beomgyu said as he continued to play with my hair.

"How about y'all have a talk about it" Kai said as he smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

I nodded and smiled at him