48

This chapter is only about Stray Kids and Felix. For the next two chapters, will only be about Stray Kids and Felix only. This chapter is going to contain

*Jealousy
*Naughtiness
* Insecurities
*Protectiveness
*Possessiveness
A little bit of SMUT
Okay enjoy this chapter

Felix was in the shower taking a long shower. Felix got done and got out. He walked out of the bathroom. He walked in his room and went inside his closet. He grabbed a pair of white jeans and a black crop top. He also grabbed a black leather jacket and his white sneakers. He put his clothes on and walked downstairs. He saw Changbin and Jeongin downstairs."Good Morning" Felix said as he got downstairs. The two looked at him and smiled. "Morning Lixie, your looking fucking gorgeous baby boy~"Changbin said as smirked."Your looking fucking delicious~" Jeongin said as he licked his lips. Felix blushed as he walked into the kitchen where he saw Seungmin and Jisung. Jisung did a wolf whistle."Beautiful" Jisung said as he drunk his coffee."Have y'all seen Chan?" Felix asked."Yeah, he's in the basement with Minho" Seungmin said. Felix nodded and walked down to the basement.

"Channie" Felix called out to the Alpha. Chan head peeked from around the corner from the basement."Yea" Chan said."I'm going out to a cafe, I'll be back in about 2 hours" Felix told Chan. Chan nodded and Minho came out of the corner with a very messy hair and his shirt was off. He looked Felix up and down and smirked."When you come back, that ass is mine~" Minho said in Felix ear as he bit on it. Chan shook his head as he watched Minho go upstairs."Okay, go have fun but not to much fun" Chan said as he kissed Felix cheek. Felix nodded and walked upstairs with Chan and left out."Where the hell is he going?" Jeongin asked."To a cafe" Chan said as he headed upstairs.

---===---

Felix was walking to the cafe listening to music on his phone. As he was walking, he felt something behind him. He turned around and saw a lady and her dog walking behind him. He continued walking to the cafe not knowing what lies ahead of him. When he got to the cafe, he felt eyes on him. He saw a lot of men staring at him with hungry in their eyes. He felt a little uncomfortable but he just went and sat at a table. He was looking at the menu when a waitress came over."Hello, welcome to Bear Cafe. May I take your order" the waitress said in the softly voice. Felix told her what he wanted and bowed. She smiled and bowed her head and went to go give the order to the chef.

"He's looking a little too sexy~" a man said
"He looks like a baby doll~" another man said
"I just want to eat him up~" a third man said
"I just want to undress him and throw him on my bed and pound the shit out of him" a fourth man said

Felix felt uneasy and uncomfortable. He hate all these comments he's getting and all of the attention. The waitress came back with Felix food. Felix thanked her and started eating his food, ignoring the comments he could hear.

After he was done eating, he paid for the food and left. He started walking back to the house when he heard footsteps behind him. He turned and saw the four men who made comments about him. Anxiety rose up and his whole body froze. They walked over to him and circled him."Why you leave without saying goodbye" the first man said. Felix started to back up but a hand grabbed his ass. Felix turned around and saw the other two behind him."I'm sorry but I have to go" Felix said as he tried to get out of the corner. One of them pushed Felix into a alleyway."Oh this will be fun boys~" the third man said as he smiled.

Felix got grabbed and two of them held onto his arms."Let me go" Felix said. Panic started to creep up on him.

He howled

Chan eyes turned bloody red

He howled and the others heard it

"He's never allowed to leave this damn house alone AGAIN" Minho growled.