3

Felix was discharged from the hospital and got to go home. Hyunjin took Felix to his room which was now his and Jeongin room. Jeongin used to share with Seungmin but now the switch Jeongin for Jisung. Hyunjin sat Felix on the bed and walked into the bathroom. He came back out with all of Felix razors and pills."No more of these" Hyunjin said as he walked out.

Minho came in with Chan and they sat on Felix bed."Felix, what do you want to eat" Chan asked"I-I-I-I d-don't want anything" Felix stuttered and looked down."Felix you need to eat" Minho said."No" Felix said"Yes Felix, we don't care if you don't want to eat but you have too" Minho said as he looked at Felix."B-But..." Felix started but he stopped because he knew he couldn't win a fight with them."F-Fine" Felix pouted. The two oldest smiled."We're really sorry Felix. For everything" Chan said as he looked at the boy. Felix nodded and hugged the two."Before we eat can we um c-c-cuddle" Felix asked. The two smiled and laid Felix and themselves down on the bed. Felix snuggled up under them.

They knew they won't be forgiven yet but as long as he interacts with them. After an hour later, Chan and Minho woke up to no Felix. They panicked until they heard Seungmin downstairs talking to the sunshine. They sighed in relief and went downstairs."Finally you sleepyheads" Changbin said as he had Felix on his lap. Felix was eating his breakfast."He ate but thrown up a little" Jisung said as he walked over to the two oldest."Thanks Han" Chan said to the squirrel looking boy. The two oldest walked over to the dining table and sat down. Jisung gave them their breakfast and sat down next to Jeongin.

Felix finished his breakfast and jumped off of Changbin lap. He went in the living room and grabbed Seungmin phone. His is broken from the incident."Here Felix let me put my pa-" Seungmin was cut off by Felix showing that he's in the phone."How do you know my password" Seungmin asked."Guess" Felix said as he started playing a game."I.N can you help me clean the dishes" Hyunjin asked the youngest. Jeongin nodded and walked over to where Hyunjin is at. Chan goes upstairs to get wash as Minho goes feed his cats."Hey Hyung" Jeongin says quietly."Yes Innie" Hyunjin said as he looked at the youngest."Do you think Felix Hyung is going to forgive us" Jeongin asked. Hyunjin smiled dropped.

He turned the water off and looked at the youngest."I don't know Innie, but I do know one thing. We destroyed him. He's time to be rebuilt again before he forgives us" Hyunjin said as he looked at the sundshine boy on the couch. Jeongin nodded. He knew he couldn't say anything else because he knew Hyunjin was right. They continued washing dishes and talking. Felix turns Seungmin phone off and goes upstairs. He knocks on Jisung and Seungmin room. Come in said from the other side of the door. Felix opened it and walked in."Seungmin, can I borrow your paint" Felix asked with a full expression. Seungmin nodded and grabbed his paint and handed it to Felix. Felix walked out going to his and Jeongin shared room. He locked the door and started painting.

"You gave him paint" Changbin said as he looked at the puppy boy. Seungmin told the others about the paint he gave Felix."What's wrong with paint?" Seungmin asked."The door is locked" Minho said. Jeongin freaks out."Calm down Innie, I'm sure he's fine" Hyunjin said.Chan opens the door and the were shocked at what they saw.

Chan opens the door and the were shocked at what they saw

Felix Side

Jeongin Side

Jeongin Side

"Felix this is beautiful" Hyunjin said as he looked at both sides."I thought I'll make it more comfortable and colorful for Innie" Felix said as his sparked started to show a little. Jeongin walkedover to him and hugged him."It's beautiful, just like you" Jeongin whispers."Thanks Innie" Felix said as he blushed."How about me and you paint something together Lix" Hyunjin said with a smile. Felix nodded. The two left to go get started. After 3 hours they were finished."So how is it" Felix said.

"Okay that is so pretty" Jisung said

"Okay that is so pretty" Jisung said."Thanks Sung" Felix said with a smile. There it is. That smile. He's finally coming back. Their Pixie is finally coming back.