Baek In-hyuk held the microphone and sang 'I Want You' while waving his hands up and down. I clapped to the beat, and Seonjae just looked at the screen with his arms crossed. Then, when the female part was briefly inserted in the middle, he sang that part in a familiar way. Hearing Seonjae's voice suddenly flow out, he covered his mouth with both hands and opened his eyes wide.

After the song ended, Baek In-hyuk's score was revealed. Even though it was a practice game, 70 points were scored.

"Oh, it's dangerous. "The next song should be a ballad."

Baek In-hyuk handed over the remote control to Seon-jae. Seonjae said, "I don't practice." He handed the remote control to me. Oh, shit. I'm so nervous.

Singing in front of two Gamjajeon members. This is definitely going to be a disaster, I thought, and dialed the number. While I couldn't think of anything in particular, her mother's favorite song came to mind. Each time she sang Won Jun-hee's 'Love is Like Glass', her father sang Lee Moon-se's song, and her mother sang Won Jun-hee's song, she received high scores.

Baek In-hyuk opened his mouth at the too short song number.

"How on earth do you know this song?"

My palms were sweaty. He held the microphone with both hands and looked at the screen. She faithfully sang the lyrics overlaid in yellow. After the song ended, my score was revealed.

"omg. oh my god."

Baek In-hyuk made a face of disbelief. 100 points were obtained.

"Nonsense. "You said I sang worse than Im Sol?"

"Hey, can I sing this again?"

"Of course not!"

Baek In-hyuk picked up the remote control.

"ruler. Now it's the main game. It's about scoring points. "Grant the wish of the highest ranked person."

I quickly looked through the karaoke book. You need to find a song that will score well.

Baek In-hyuk's song began. It was Buzz's 'Maybe'. When I saw him holding the microphone and drawing a circle, it seemed like he was imitating Min Kyung-hoon. From what I see, it seems wrong for you to get good scores. Inhyuk.

When the song ended, Baek In-hyuk put his hands together and looked at the screen. It was an expression of earnest hope for a good score. What on earth do you want to wish for? The scores were revealed. It was 58 points, lower than before. Baek In-hyuk opened his mouth with an expression of disbelief.

"Hey, is this right? Isn't the machine broken? This is my score? "You sang really hard?"

As Baek In-hyuk furrowed his eyebrows without letting go of the microphone, Seon-jae picked up the remote control, dialed a number, and took the microphone away from Baek In-hyuk.

"Baek Inhyuk 58 points."

Even though everyone saw the scores on the screen, Seonjae spoke into the microphone and announced Baek In-hyuk's score again. Soon after, Seonjae's song began. It was Kim Yeon-woo's 'Common Words of Love'. oh my god. This is a song I put on MP3 and listened to until my ears were exhausted during my nightly self-study sessions.

I covered my mouth with both hands and listened to Seonjae's song. The advantage of the wire was that the high notes rose smoothly. Her voice was so beautiful when she sang, with a slight hint of sweetness.

mom. I guess I was born for today.

I saw the lyrics turning yellow with a face that almost looked like it was going to cry. It would have been nice if her eyes were behind her, she thought, occasionally glancing at Seonjae's face. As she said in her lyrics that her heart was breaking, she grabbed the hem of her dress. This is definitely 100 points.