🖤The Consequences💖

Rage is the only emotion flowing through my mind right now as I see the unconscious figure of that fucker in front of me

Rage is the only emotion flowing through my mind right now as I see the unconscious figure of that fucker in front of me. The urge to slit his throat off grabs my mind but I control myself. 

Vatsal throws a hard punch in his face and he wakes up completely startled. He squints his eyes and tries to understand the situation and finally looks at me. His eyes widen as recognition flashes in them and starts to struggle to get free from the ropes that have tied him to the chair but fails miserably making me smirk. 

" Stop trying. It's useless", Shrey says without looking at the asshole and continues to scroll reels. 

" Leave me, please. I swear, I will stay away from Aaru...." 

" Dare to take her name and I will slice your tongue into pieces.", I speak with the calm I don't feel inside me but it does the work as he physically starts to tremble 

"Tch, tch yaar. Bas bhi kar. Dara diya bichare ko", Vatsal says and stands behind that fucker Virat while keeping his both hands on his shoulder. Though his words are friendly, his tone is surely dangerous. 

" Please leave me. I will stay away and I won't tell anyone." 

" We know that. But that's not important. Important is that you tried to touch her, you tried to force yourself on her. You dared to breathe the same air as her and that is enough for me to kill you.", I complete and with that throw a hard punch in his face.  Meanwhile, Shrey brings an iron rod and hit that bastard's leg with that. 

He groans in pain but we ignore it and continue to torture him. The image of his hands all over her come in my mind and my force to hit him intensifies. I take the rod from shrey and continues to hit him for I don't know how long and in how many ways  but the moment I stop is when Shrey and Vatsal move me back. 

" Stop it. Mar jayega woh." 

I exhale a heavy breath and take a look at his unconscious state but the satisfaction I was hoping I would get is missing. Infact my rage has only increase. I clench my fist and move back. 

My phone starts to ring and I pick it up without looking at the caller. "Stop hitting him Singhania.  You have promised to not kill him.", an irritating voice greets my ear making me groan.

"I have not promised anything like that Trivedi."

He sighs on the other side and replies,
" Shantanu, don't kill him. I abducted him on the term that you will leave him alive. I have done preparations to destroy him so killing is not the right way.

I take a second and think. Kunal trivedi is our security advisor and there's a reason bhai has hired him. He is a man of his words and doesn't scare to break law and rules, so I trust him when he says that he has ways to destroy Virat.