Chapter 6.

*Not edited*
Pardon my  errors.

Something was buzzing, I rolled on bed, using the pillow to cover my ears, then it stopped, a soft sign comes out of my lips, then I shot my eyes open as it dawned me that it was the Alarm, i stand up to check the time, the number 7 written I bold, a scream comes out of my mouth as I rush to shower.

First day at work and I am nervous, wondering if I was going to do well, my baby bump hasn't started showing, I still got three months before it started. The thought of that gave me some relief and anxiety. I was done showering and doing the normal things needed. I opened my closet rummaging what to wear, A nice colourful gown, revealing nothing but decency, I wanted to look like professional and this gown called for it, I quickly wore it and did some light makeup. I was grateful my eyes were recovering, I had stopped crying , the puff around my eye bag were clearing, I did some light make up and quickly went to the kitchen for a toast bread, something light to keep the growing thing in me satisfied for a little while. Once I was done I grabbed my bag and left. I didn't want to order a taxi this time around, I needed to manage the little I had

I rush to the bus station, thankfully I was right on time. I entered in  as swipe my purse to pay. It was another busy day and they were lots of people inside. I sat down in the seat that said for expecting mothers. I could feel the little stares from people, but I cared less. I hoped today would favour me.

I got to Mamabears corner, the little bell rings and my eyes meet the lady from yesterday. I  watch her roll her eyes muttering nothing to thin air. I silently wanted to roll my eyes wondering her deal.

I rushed to the counter putting on my apron and putting my hair into a bun. My uniform wasn't yet ready. I did just make use of the apron set for now.

Customers came , the sound of bells chriping  my cue to to leave for the tables.

Some customers were annoying, asking why I was here? I was way too young for the job, I didn't know putting on a poker smile was another work on it own. Or the fact that I had to politely answer them.

Seven hours and and one more hour to go I did call it a day. Mama Bear wasn't around, I didn't know how to thank her and demand for her thought, just  to hear the reason why she wanted me to work and also my condition, her rules. The lady who I soon got to know her name as Carmela decide to leave saying it was my turn to lock the shop and resume early. I wanted to say something but nothing came out. I didn't want to test waters when I knew the results.

Everyone was gone , I was trying to fix one or two when I heard the bells chrip in, my eyes were on what I was doing and then I spoke "sorry we are closed".

My eyes slowly look up to see who was that, a surprise gasp comes out of me. I didn't know I did see him again, I thought he was an angel way too kind to be true. His hair was a bit wet, his eyes like ocean yet it held alot of mysteries.for the first time I had an intuition that things would never be the same for me. The stunnish look and the smile that screamed warm was the answer to my inner turmoil.

Adonai...??

_______________Note___________

Please like and vote , comment too.
I promise it gets better in the coming chapters, you need to patient with Pride.

Thank you.