2

After a few minutes, Chris eventually found a parking spot near the woods. "Well, give it a chance. At least two months?" Chris said, changing my mind.

I sighed, "I still think it's unnecessary. But, if you're sure it will help me, then yes, I'll give it a chance. But as soon as I feel like I shouldn't be here, I'll talk to you about it. I'll retire." I let you know from now on, maybe Chris is right and I need help. I took off my seat belt, and a question came to me, "Chris," she turned to me, "why are you taking me to this school only now? You told me this morning that you noticed the horns and wings a few years ago. So you could have enrolled me as soon as you saw it."

Chris took off her seat belt and turned off the engine. She reached out to open the door. "I enrolled you a month ago in this school. I noticed that strange things have been happening lately. I talked to one of the teachers here. He told me that I should enroll you so that you can learn about your other powers. You are not aware of them." After she finished answering the question, Chris opened the car door.

"Wait, what weird stuff?" I asked, incomprehension. Strange things happened, but I didn't see how they mattered.

She sighed as soon as she left. She slammed the door and waited for me to come out. "When you walk into the room, the lights start flashing and things start breaking," she said. She answered my question because she knows that the moment I ask something then I don't know about it

I got out of the car and took a deep breath to calm down. Chris looked at me strangely. She said, "What are you preparing for? This is your third high school."

We started walking to the side door. "Maybe that means there's a ghost. But, seeing and not seeing doesn't prove it's my fault."

The parking lot was full of cars and people. They treat high school like a university. This school is very large in size and floors.

I opened the door for Chris to come in before me because I was still stressed, but I had a method of de-stressing, saying "three, four, and..." before making a scary and stressful pause. It always works.

As soon as I entered, I saw more supernatural beings, from goblins to fairies and angels to vampires. But I noticed all these creatures were about 14 to 19 years old.

They talked to each other nicely. I didn't see any racial discrimination, which surprised me. They always say there is a rivalry between every supernatural being. Still, I was afraid to open up to anyone, especially teachers.

It's a famous rivalry. It's between vampires and werewolves. Or, it's between demons and animals.

I looked in both directions, but I didn't find Chris, so I continued on the straight road. But I stopped with the feeling that something was pulling me to the right side. I didn't know what was pulling me. It was more intuition. But I kept going there, and I saw a boy with devilish hair in the window of the door. I wondered if it was him from the vision. Suddenly, I felt a hand touching my shoulder, so I turned around and saw Chris.

"Everything is fine?" she asked, not understanding what exactly happened. I shook my head in confusion. "Well, the principal's office is in that direction, and some of your teachers will be there too. So, are you coming?" With that, she went in the opposite direction, and I followed her with a frustrated sigh.

The walls were old and yellow and had pictures of motivational statements. I just noticed that this high school is huge. It took us about half an hour to find the room that had a sign that said "Manager."

Chris knocked on the door. "It's Chris. I brought my daughter; can I come in?"

The voice was deep and bassy, which scared me a little. "Yes," came the reply.

She put me in front of her. I looked in the room and saw three teachers and a principal there. I assumed they knew about the supernatural. Otherwise, why would they come to talk about my visions?

I heard Chris enter the room and close the door.

I felt very embarrassed. Everyone looked at me, except for the man behind the table labeled "Manager." They were dealing with papers. It felt like a test or an exam.

This manager had blue hair, starting with baldness. His ears pointed like a goblin's. His face was human, but his skin was slightly gray. His body was plump and dwarfish. He looked up and examined me. "So you're Amelia?" he asked in a low, deep voice with disinterest.

What kind of manager is he if he doesn't care about his students? What disrespect, I thought. I shook it off to get it right. "Oh, yes..." I closed my eyes to concentrate. In the vision, there was an 18-year-old boy with blue-stained green eyes and demonic hair. We argued about something important, but I don't know what. He and the rest of his family seemed to like me. Everywhere, you could hear a thick voice saying that we needed to gather at a certain place. But I felt it was dangerous because all students of magic are at risk. They make up most of the high school." I took a deep breath and continued, sadly. We all rushed to the same place and saw ten people. There were eight soldiers with weapons and two people who I thought were a couple. But I recognized my family and some strangers. Finally, I opened my eyes and saw everyone deep in thought. Only one teacher wasn't there.

Behind his back were fairy wings. On his body were fiery red gills, like those of a fish. His hair was short and wet with hair follicles. "Was there a hint in the vision of when it would happen? Or who are these people?" he asked in disbelief. I didn't blame them because he didn't know me and didn't know for sure if my visions would come true or not.

I shook my head. Everyone tried to break down the vision into interpretations. But I said, "But I thought I saw the boy here in high school." Most of the adults looked up, hopefully. But a teacher who suspected I was lying didn't. I believe we should watch it. I think he will be my partner and a supernatural being. Maybe now he's human."

The teacher who defined it applauded. "Well done; you had a vision," he said with bitter sarcasm. "If the little girl is telling us what to do, then why are we here? For beauty? Maybe she will also run this school in your place."

I approached him so nervously that only a small hand could pass between us. "First, I have a name. It's Amelia. And second, I'm not a little girl. I'm a 279-year-old vampire. So show some respect."

The manager pounded on the table to calm us down. I moved out of embarrassment. Chris gave me a look that said, "I'll deal with you later." The principal said, "I want to talk to all the teachers, not just the ones who spoke. It's more important." Ulsor turned to the impudent teacher. "Oliver, you're right. It's impossible to know if it will happen. So you have to take into account that it will. So we'll have to keep an eye on everything, and once every month or two, we'll have to meet for an update." Ulsor turned his serious but slightly smiling gaze. "Amelia," he said kindly. Oliver's eyes rolled in disdain. "You're right, we should watch it. So, I give you this task. When he shows signs of the supernatural, bring him here so we can talk to him. I'd love it if you and Oliver got along. He will be your supernatural teacher. He will find the other beings within you and teach you to connect with yourself."

After a manager's speech that left me shocked and nervous because who does he think he is? I will not study with this annoying teacher, so I opened my mouth to protest. "There's no point in arguing. This is my school, and I decide."Besides, I made the best of it." I closed my mouth angrily.

I turned towards the door and slammed it after leaving out of anger. I didn't understand what they were thinking. They think that because they are senior managers and teachers, I should listen to them. I doubt they are older than Chris, or at least me, I thought.

I looked out the window.

and see the beauty of the landscape. Behind me, I hear their conversation, or at least someone left the room and came to me.

I close my eyes and smell the rain. Wait, now there is no rain. Whose smell is this? It could be the smell of... I looked around and saw Oliver on the left. He also looked at the scenery. But if it's just me and him, then does that mean I like his smell?

Why should I? He's mean to me and he's a maniac, I don't like him; I hate him. I need to get him out of my head and out of my heart. It will be difficult because he is my teacher and I have nowhere to go.