Chapter 23 : | Reception |

Next Morning

Aadhira was quietly eating her breakfast keeping her eyes on the plate, avoiding the teasing gaze from her brothers-in-law . She didn't dare to look at her husband who has a smirk on his face . Sitting beside her ,he is quite enjoying her flushed red face which is matching with her saree colour . She is cursing herself for the morning incident from where all the teasing started.

Flashback

Cladded herself in a crimson red colour saree Aadhira was waiting for Aditya to put the vermillion on her hairline .

After sometime Aditya came outside the wardrobe wearing a
black trousers and white shirt . His sleeves are rolled up revealing his veiny arms , the top three buttons of his shirt were open . Aadhira was awestruck seeing the view infront of her . An invisible smirk formed on his lips seeing her continuous gaze at him . The idea of rolled up sleeves and open buttons wasn't that bad ,according to him . He came and stood infront of her . There is an one hand distance between them . Aadhira couldn't divert her eyes from him . She didn't even realise that he is standing infront of her watching her every moves .

"Liking the view " He spoke in his deep voice .

" Very much " As if some spell casted on her that she replied to him .

A small chuckle left his lips which broke her from her admiring session.

Realising what she just blurted out she was going to run from there. He held her hand and brought her to her previous place but now more close to him .

"So should I dress like this often " He asked teasingly .

" Why " She asked looking at everywhere except him .

He raised her chin with his thumb and index finger until his siren eyes could meet her doe eyes .

" So that I could get admired by you like this " His voice was deep which sent chills all over her body .

" You look handsome in every attire" She whispered looking at his eyes . A deep red hue of blush appeared on her face making her look the cutest to him .Her voice was so low that if he wasn't standing close to her he wouldn't hear it .

Oh his Butterfly

" Really " He asked raising his eyebrows. A playful smirk appeared on his lips .

Mumbling a " yes" she gave him the vermillion box from which he took a pinch of vermillion and put it on her hairline .

"Let's go downstair,Mrs. Aditya "
He told her closing the buttons of his shirt . Seems like he is in a teasing mood today . Aadhira blushed hard at the mention as Mrs. Aditya .

Nodding her head she went forward as Aditya gestured her to go forward . Aditya kept his hands on his pocket and went behind her.

As if it wasn't enough for her that she met with her brothers-in-law teasing look at her .

" Bhabi ma you know you are looking so beautiful today that certain someone's gaze isn't diverting from you " Arav said . His eyes glinting with mischievousness .

Aadhira widened her eyes and looked behind only to find Aditya's pierced gaze at her .

She ran from there and went to the Puja room . She did arti and gave Prasad to everyone after that she went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. She was preparing aloo Paratha with mint chutney , sandwiches , salads and some fruit shakes .

" Bhabi ma , what you did to your husband, see he is looking at you from time to time " Yash said teasingly entering the kitchen . Arav and Kairav also came .