Chapter : 8 | Confirmation|

Aadhira was waiting in the hospital cafe for Ahana , she needed to inform her about the alliance . They will come in evening.

" Well don't you think you have something to inform " Her first word , she took a seat in front of Aadhira . She seemed furious .

'Seems like Ma already informed her .' Aadhira thought . 

" I was going to say "

"When ! When you get married" She told glaring at her  .

" Umm sorry  na Anu" Aadhira apologized holding her ears . 

" It's ok , now give me whole information" She said calming down . She was not here in puja time . This lady loves travelling, so she had gone in vacation in that time .

" So his name is Aditya Raghuvanshi, he came here with his brothers, then Dadu liked him and then you know all . They are coming here today . "  Aadhira informed.

" Wait Aditya Raghuvanshi, don't tell me he is the prince of Rajasthan! " Ahana said giving her a shock .

" What you are telling , no he is a businessman " Aadhira told her being flabberged.

"Bish see this ,I clicked it when I was in Rajasthan "she said showing her a photo .

"No no it can't happen , I am a normal girl why the royal family will give their consent " Aadhira started panicking seeing the photo . 

"Calm down Aadhi ,you can ask him when you will meet him , don't panic . Now let's go , you need to get ready " Ahana said seeing her panicking . 

She was on her way home going with Ahana by her chotu , her scooty .

Out of a sudden  a bike hit her scooty, he was driving recklessly . She could not control and fell down .

" Hey you blind man can't you see " Ahana said  furiously . She was going to knock some sense to him but before that  the boy just said "Sorry "  and went away .

" Huh , nowadays teenage boys thinks themselves hero by getting a bike " She said huffing .

" It's ok , let's go , we will get late , did you hurt somewhere " Aadhira asked her .

" No , I didn't I balanced . Are you okay " she asked being concerned .

Before she could reply Ahana started checking her . 

" Hey you got hurt , your elbow is bleeding and look at your palm it's scratched. We needed to treat it . You don't have to drive . I am driving . " Ahana said without taking a break .

" It's ok " Aadhira assured her but this lady don was already on fire .

"Yeah I know how it's ok , now sit quietly" She said sarcastically.

 when they entered everybody including Raghuvanshi family  were sitting there .

" Aunty , see what your daughter did " Ahana told Meera ji without caring that she just shouted gaining  attention from everyone .  

Aadhira just stand quietly behind her closing her eyes tightly because of embarrasment . What a first impression she was making of herself from the day she met him . 

"What happened " Meera ji  asked .

" She fell down from scooty , a bike hit us . " Ahana told her  .

Everybody became concerned . 

" What , where did you hurt yourself princess ." Nabarun ji and Moksh asked together  .