10

Precap:-
Kook: "What can I do when my fiance refuse me on face?....I have to make it up with my fake finance....moreover I can't waste my parents money like this" - he said making tae throw slipper at him leaving him hella shocked•••
Tae: "Why looking so handsome Mr.Jeon?....what are you plans hmm" - she asked tracing hand on his shoulder making kook chuckle•••

################################

Kook was rolling on bed feeling tired but not sleepy because he was missing tae's warmth. Other side tae laid on bed after completing her file on which she was working before they went out. She just closed her eyes when her phone ring making her pick it instantly.
Tae: "Hmmm" - she said without checking caller id making kook chuckle.

Kook: "Looks like you were waiting for me to call you only?" - he smiled widely displaying his full teeth making tae roll her eyes

Tae: "Not as such I was going to sleep but you disturbed me" - she said non chalantly making kook pout and sit up angrily.
Kook: "You always spoils my romance.....I am not talking to you good night" - he said and cut the call making tae sigh heavily.

She called him back but this time video call making kook smirk

She called him back but this time video call making kook smirk. He instantly open his shirt buttons and remove it, messing his hairs to look more pleasant to seduce tae.
Kook: "Now what I was going to sleep....say fast" - he said yawning and stretching his body making tae bite her lips getting flustered.
Tae: "I was joking before don't take it to heart" - she said following his moments feeling hot making kook smirk secretly.
Kook: "Oh I thought you get tired of me" - he said smiling sadly making tae sit up worriedly.
Tae: "No kookie....it's not like that I can never fed up of you.....why you always think weirdly" - she said little sternly making kook smile sheepishly.
Kook: "Don't get angry now....I said that because I was missing you......but you weren't" - he pouted heavily to add weight to his words so that tae will call him to her room for sleepover.
Tae: "Awww don't pout baby....and who said I didn't miss you.....I was missing my Koo so much" - she said with cute bread cheeks smile making kook gulp the urge to bite them.
Kook: "Then should I come there or you coming here?" - he asked straight forwardly making tae frown but when she understands his mean a slight blush crept her cheeks.
Kook: "Where you get lost taetae!" - he whined making tae shook her head innocently and set phone infront of her face.
Tae: "No need of that.....we are already beside each other...... facing each other it's enough.....now sleep hmmm" - she said softly biting her inner cheek making kook huff and lay down like her.
Kook: "But I can't hug you like this.....I want to feel your presence against my body" - he said hugging the pillow tightly making tae bite her lips to not smile at his cuteness.
Tae: "We have office tomorrow remember.....good night" - she said and closed her eyes making kook glare her cutely but she already slept due to tiredness. He sighed heavily and stared at her peaceful cute sleeping face untill his eyes closed automatically.