1

The JEONS, are the most richest and prestigious family of South Korea having their companies in almost all over the world

The JEONS, are the most richest and prestigious family of South Korea having their companies in almost all over the world. They are bit traditional and influential in every aspect of life. Their grandmother was Indian so they celebrate their festivals on grand level. The reason why today their palace was open for all indians living in South Korea with some important business partners and politicians because today is their Holi. A festival where everyone bath each other in colors and enjoy their life to the fullest. Servants were busy in serving guests while guests were gawking at the grand level preparations and arrangements. Hosts are still out of sight because they are JEONS and will come out late as usual when everyone will be inside their boundaries.

Inside the Palace, a cute yet beautiful girl wearing a sleeveless white froke was giggling and running away from a muscular boy drenched in colourful water which was only done by her

"Jiminisshi!!!" - he shouted at the top of his lungs and throw the fist full of red color on her. But it fall on the wrong person making his eyes widen comically while the girl gulp hardly moving to stand with the boy.
"What the hell is this huh?....Are you kid?....spoiled my brand new clothes for nothing....how many times I told you to stop playing like teenagers and pay some attention to your life.....but no you won't pay heed to my advice.... because you are old enough to decide for yourself....25 years I spend with this belief that one day this boy will understand his responsibilities....but you prove me wrong every single time" - he said full in lecturing mode making them yawn because it's not new.
"Happy Holi Appa!" - a melodious voice heard from behind making them smile widely and thank her in mind for appearing at correct time.
"Happy Holi Tae!" - said the man sweetly who was bursting on these poor souls awhile ago.

[Appa aka Jeon Namjoon abv Joon]
[Tae aka Jeon Taehyungie abv Tae]

Tae smiled sweetly and moved to apply colour on namjoon's already colored face who return the gesture with same sweetness.
Joon: "One side is you....my obedient and responsible daughter.... while other side these sister brother duo.....always makes my life more difficult than it's already" - he sighed making tae shake head and stand with them.
Tae: "It's not right appa.....you can't say anything to my Chim and Koo....they are the best human beings I have seen on earth.... about responsibility and all so I am here for that....let them enjoy their lives as they want" - she said defending them on every step making them love her the most in family.