9

Precap:-
Kook: "Tae I am fine see....not a single scratch on my body......it was not me relax" - he said softly trying to calm her but tae's mind was filled with that horrible scene making her cry non stop.
Tae: "I am sorry....plz don't do this again...I will die if something happens to you....I won't push you away just stay beside me.....I love you so much more than my life... don't go away plz" - she said clenching his shirt moving towards his body more making kook shocked••••••
Kook: "Don't change next morning....I won't be able to bear this shock....I love you and wants to spend my life with you only" - he said kissing her head making her hug his waist and place her head on his chest inhaling his calming scent••••

################################

~~~ Next Morning ~~~
Tae wake up first and find kook sleeping cutely with his head on her shoulder making her chuckle. Her vision blurred remembering yesterday event still so fresh in her mind.
Tae: "I can't even imagine going through same situation again......this one incident cleared my doubts....you are above everything for me,my career,my life,my dreams......if I get you I will get this world.....from now onwards I will never push you away my love" - she said caressing his cheeks making kook smile and nuzzle his face in her chest making her blush lightly.

from now onwards I will never push you away my love" - she said caressing his cheeks making kook smile and nuzzle his face in her chest making her blush lightly

She tapped her cheeks and caressed kook's hairs softly.
Tae: "Kookie!..wake up it's morning......we need to leave for home.....kookie!..Jeon Jungkook wake up" - she said sternly knowing he is awake just acting to delay their flight.
Kook: "What taetae?....we didn't even enjoy here and you are planning to leave...... can't we stay one more night here" - he said looking at her with his innocent doe eyes pouting cutely making tae bite her lips to not coo at his cuteness.
Tae: "No now get up....I need to pack our suitcases too....chop chop" - she said waving her hand making kook scoff and sit with crossed arms.
Kook: "I am not going" - he said stubbornly making tae stand up stretching her body ignoring his demand completely.
Kook: "Taetae!!.....you said you won't change in next morning now what happened" - he said pulling her arm making her land on his lap very close to his face.

Both of them hold their breaths staring into each other's eyes with same emotions

Both of them hold their breaths staring into each other's eyes with same emotions. Their eyes drifted to each other's lips making them move closer and closer untill their lips met into a deep passionate kiss. Tae's hands went to kook's chest pushing him on his back breaking the kiss.
Tae: "Good Morning Koo" - she said smiling sweetly making kook roll his eyes and pull her closer to kiss her again but tae didn't let it happen.
Tae: "You didn't reply me...bad bunny" - she said pouting heavily making kook whined.
Kook: "You are doing it on purpose right.....stop playing with fire Jeon Taehyungie....it won't end good for you" - he warned staring into her eyes darkly making her shiver but smirk to hide it.
Tae: "I badly need this fire Mr.Jeon" - she said leaning to his face and just before kook capture her lips into another kiss, she turn her face other side making kook kiss her bread cheeks. Both giggled at this and hug each other not getting enough of other's warmth.
Kook: "You are such a tease.....Good Morning my love" - he said kissing her head moving his hands on her back soothingly.
Tae: "But you love it don't you?" - she said kissing his neck making him shiver and hug her tightly.
Tae: "Now get up you lazy ass.....I have an important meeting in evening and don't want to get late" - she said sensing where things are going making kook groan but accept defeat. Tae get up instantly to take her clothes making kook stare her figure moving around without blinking his eyes.
Kook: "You are a whole package.....I am just too lucky to get you" - he said smiling with hearts eyes and stand up walking towards her. She was busy on call so he back hugged her placing soft kisses on her nape.
Tae: "Yes Mr.Choi ....we will reach on time don't change meeting schedule" - she said wiggling to get free from his hold making him smirk and bite her ear.
Tae: "Mhmm I'll call you later bye" - she instantly cut the call and side glared kook making him smile sheepishly.
Kook: "I didn't disturb you did I?" - he asked innocently making tae stare him darkly.
Tae: "Can't you see I was on call.....what Mr.Choi might be thinking about me after hearing my " - she stopped feeling hella embarrassed making kook chuckle and hug her waist.