3

Precap:-
Jimin: "I will let him in but first let me take my revenge....you go and change" - she waved her to go away making tae chuckle and leave.
Kook: "If you didn't open the door then I will break it" - he said angrily getting impatient.
################################

Kook: "I will count to three if still you didn't open then

Kook: "I will count to three if still you didn't open then....1.2.3..i am breaking the door" - he said making Jimin scoff because it's not some normal door which he can break no matter how strong he is physically. Kook being a crazy bunny tried breaking it but got hurt in process.
Kook: "Ahhh ouch owi" - he made voices making Jimin open the door instantly getting worried for her only brother.
Jimin: "What happened?....did you seriously try to break it....why are you so dumb huh?..what if your bones break" - she started scolding him in concern making kook pout heavily. He was on floor waiting to get her help but she was in her own world untill tae come there wearing Jimin's night suit.
Tae: "Why are you on floor?.... what's with you screaming at my poor bunny?...what he did?" - she questioned giving hand to stand kook making Jimin sigh.

what he did?" - she questioned giving hand to stand kook making Jimin sigh

Jimin: "This dumb creature was trying to break off door and get hurt....I was just_" - she got cut by tae's angry glare.

I was just_" - she got cut by tae's angry glare

Jimin: "What! It's not my fault.....why you glaring me ask him" - she said offendedly making tae look at kook disappointedly.
Kook: "Ahhh it's hurting taetae" - he said in cracked voice for gaining sympathy making tae dust his clothes and take him to bed.
Tae: "If you open the door before then he won't get hurt....so it's your fault accept it or else" - she said looking for first aid box making kook tease Jimin making her groan.
Jimin: "You always ignore his mistakes....not fair taetae....if this continues than one day he will make a bigger mistake....what you gonna do then huh!" - she asked with hands on her waist glaring at kook passionately forgetting her worry for him awhile ago.
Kook: "Simply take my side like always...right Taehyungie" - he asked confidently making tae frown but seeing his puppy face shrugged it off.
Tae: "Eat this medicine and tell me where you got hurt ...I will apply ointment there" - she said holding medicine infront of his face making kook twitch in disgust. He hates medicine and will prefer pain over their smell and taste.
Jimin: "Hurry up....eat fast now your taetae is not tired hmmm" - she teased not leaving any chance to piss him off making kook open his mouth forcefully.
Tae: "It's not that bad....it will cure you soon hmm" - she said feeding him medicine and caressing his face to relax his muscles.
Jimin: "He can do anything if his Taehyungie says" - she sighed feeling jealous by their bonding but smiled knowing both are her family only.
Jimin: "Now you are fine right.... go and sleep in your room....good night" - she said holding his arm to stand him up but kook shook his head and moved back laying in the middle of bed.
Kook: "My legs are hurting....I can't walk so let me sleep here today ...good night" - he said shutting his eyes tightly making Jimin hit his legs.
Jimin: "Stop this drama....how can you get hurt in legs when you used your upper body only.....get up you heavy bunny" - she said trying to push him out of her bed making him wince dramatically.
Tae: "Chim leave it....let him sleep here if he wants" - she said making Jimin whined and went to her side. Tae shook her head and off the lights after removing kook's shoes making him smile.