6

Precap:-
Kook: "Congratulations Miss Jeon.....may you live a happy and prosperous life with your fiance come future hubby" - he whispered near her ear and kissed her ear making her freeze on her place••••••••
Tae: "Why you did this?" - she asked through eyes making kook smile and place hand on her as they were hugging Jimin at same time.
Kook: "You say?....did you left any other option for me?....how can I let my love go away from me huh" - he said not leaving her eyes or feeling any guilt making tae back away feeling scared about future and everyone's reaction.

################################

Hobi: "We are waiting to congratulate them jimina hurry up" - she said patting her back making her smile sheepishly and break the hug giving others chance to congratulate them too

Hobi: "Thank you baby for giving so much happiness" - she said hugging tae making her gulp feeling guilty towards them.
Jin: "You are really something" - she said hitting kook's arm making him chuckle and hug her from side.
Kook: "How was the surprise?... didn't you like it" - he asked wiggling his eyebrows making Jin smile and kiss his temple.
Jin: "That was the biggest surprise of my life....thank you so much kookie for understanding me so well" - she said with teary eyes making kook rub her back and kiss her forehead.
Kook: "Anything for you....you wanted me to get settled right now I am doing it so smile....I don't like tears in your eyes" - he said making Jin node and moved to hug Lisa while kook smirk at Khan celebrating his engagement not knowing his real fiance.
Kook: "Jeons never let anyone take their belongings then how come love huh?....I am just waiting for the time I blast this bomb on your head ....ahhh it will be such an amazing day of my life....only if Taehyungie accept us then no one can stop me from announcing it to the world....and that will happen soon" - he said to himself and moved towards tae but namjoon hold his arm.
Kook: "Oh dad" - he said smilingly remembering how nice he is been with him past few days.
Namjoon: "Come with me" - he said seriously making him frown but went with him like a obedient son.
Kook: "What happened dad?... Is everything fine you looking tensed" - he asked concernfully making namjoon roll his tongue inside mouth controlling his anger.
Namjoon: "What is this?....why you didn't tell us before hand huh!....you just started taking interset in business and now this.....what are you thinking Jeon Jungkook?....why you always spoil everything when it's going perfectly" - he said not seeing kook's fallen face by his words but he fake a smile and hug him.
Kook: "Don't worry about anything.....I know what I am doing just trust me......let's go media is also there covering this news....you don't want any gossipy news for tomorrow's front page" - he said backing away making namjoon sigh and went to stage.
Lisa: "Come kook let's meet my parents" - she said taking him from his arm making namjoon angry. He doesn't want kook to indulge himself in anything other than business.
Namjoon: "Congratulations" - he said seeing Khan making him smile and look for tae.
Khan: "Excuse me" - he said making namjoon node and he went to tae making her nervous.
Khan: "Can we talk?" - he asked politely making tae node looking everywhere except him.
Khan: "Thank you for accepting my request.....I am leaving tomorrow so if you don't mind" - he was saying when jikook come there.
Jimin: "Sorry to interrupt but dinner is ready and mom is calling you both" - she said making Khan clench his fists angrily which kook saw and didn't like at all.
Tae: "Oh let's go ...we can talk later Mr.Khan" - she said holding Jimin's hand finding it a good chance to escape from him making kook chuckle.
Kook: "You are that much hungry why you didn't tell me before hmm?....come I will take you there....Mr.Khan will come with Chim ok" - he said holding tae's hand making her greet her teeth but smile for others. Kook gulp seeing her dark eyes but ignore it and take her from there leaving Khan jealous.
Jimin: "Come Brother in law" - she said making him smile and went with her.