2

Precap:-
Jimin: "Because she is going on date with that rich and dashing dude in party" - she said making taekook chock on air.
Taekook: "What!" •••••••••••
Kook: "What were you saying again?....take Lisa on date....good then I will do arrangements...tell her to get ready" - he said smirking internally ••••••••

################################
Next Morning

Tae got ready in her office clothes and came downstairs looking dominating and ethereal as usual

"Good Morning Boss" - said the butler waiting for her only making tae greet back.
Tae: "Morning Mr.Choi.....did you have breakfast?...if not the_" - she got cut in between by her mother making Choi gulp hardly.
Hobi: "Tae come and have breakfast before it gets cold.....stop investigating that poor old man" - she said passing from side making tae close her eyes feeling frustrated. She is very calm except in work hours. As soon she made up mind for work everything about her changes drastically.
Kook: "Good Morning Taehyungie" - he said coming downstairs making Choi face palm.
Kook: "What happened hmm?" - he asked back hugging her making her calm down instantly.
Tae: "Good Morning Kookie.....how was your sleep?" - she asked tilting her face to see his making kook smile.
Kook: "I couldn't sleep whole night?" - he pouted cutely making tae frown and cup his one cheek.
Tae: "Why?...what happened?...are you fine?...come with me I will give you medicine....if it's serious than we can go hospital too....why didn't you come to me in night only huh?....you really don't care about yourself" - she said in one breath getting too much worried for him making kook shut her mouth with his hand on it.
Kook: "Relax....I am fine" - he said staring into her eyes making her node and hold his on her face.
Kook: "I was doing some work so chill.....now come and have breakfast because I can't wait anymore to devour this delicious meal" - he said sniffing the food's smell mixed in air making tae chuckle and went with him to dinning room. Choi released a heavy breath and get busy in arranging her schedule because he already has breakfast at home.

Dinning Room

Taekook enter in while holding hands and talking about yesterday event when Jimin jumped on them from behind

Jimin: "Good Morning babies" - she shouted making them glare her with hands on their chests.
Kook: "Can't you inform before launching on us" - he groaned making Jimin pout and look towards tae.
Tae: "He is right this time....you literally give us heart attack" - she said making kook smile while Jimin went to take her seat.
Jimin: "I am seeing everything....you guys are not married yet and changing your attitude with me then what will happen if you really get partners......I will become all alone" - she said sniffing her invisible tears making taekook roll their eyes and take their seats.
Kook: "Don't worry I have a solution....after marriage we will find a grandpa for you who can accompany you till your last breath....happy" - he said showing his bunny teeth making Jimin whined.
Jimin: "Taetae stop your bunny or else I will break his teeth" - she said fisting her hands making kook laugh.
Kook: "With you baby hands" - he said chuckling making tae join him too.
Jimin: "You are my soulmate or his....stop making fun of me you both" - she said slamming hands on table getting hurt in return.
Kook: "Carefully grandma" - he said adding to her anger making tae interrupt.
Tae: "Enough guys....chim I am sorry from his side now being an elder forgive him and start breakfast before it gets cold" - she said making Jimin roll her eyes and kook poke his tongue towards her to tease more.
Tae: "Kookie eat your breakfast" - she said little sternly making kook node and serve himself. Hobi come in after taking her bag to leave for her work.
Hobi: "Tae! I have arranged your date with Mr.Khan...free before 7 and reach on time" - she said hurriedly making taeminkook shocked because they didn't expect her to be this fast.
Jimin: "But eomma didn't you give this responsibility to me?" - she questioned finding her soulmate too shocked to react. Kook clench the spoon in his hand tightly feeling angry everytime they mentioned tae with someone else.
Kook: "You should have asked Taehyungie before arranging everything....it's not right eomma" - he blurted out without thinking making hobi sad.
Hobi: "I know kookie but....if she is not fine then I will cancel it" - she said sounding low making tae shake her head and stop kook by placing hand on his fist.
Tae: "No need....I will make sure to reach on time....sit and have breakfast with us" - she said smiling softly which was fake and jikook knows it very well.
Hobi: "Thank you baby....I knew it you will agree..... enjoy your breakfast....I should leave now and don't worry I will have my breakfast in orphanage only hmmm" - she said caressing her hairs making her node and look at her food. Hobi left after biding them by and giving forehead kisses as her routine.
Jimin: "Don't talk while eating" - she warned kook to not start his drama sensing tae already tensed about her mother's sudden demands which are not that sudden. Hobi is saying her to marry from three years now but she is refusing for her career. But now she has had enough with her demands and for her future she will do anything in her hands to marry tae.
Kook: "I am done" - he stand up and left without waiting for their reply.
Tae: "Why he left?....he didn't finish his food....let me check him" - she said ready to go behind him but Jimin stop her.
Jimin: "He will eat when gets hungry...you eat aren't you getting late for office" - she said knowing her very well. If she didn't eat breakfast properly then will get sick as she skip lunch sometimes because of her busy schedule. Tae noded and eat her breakfast forcefully making Jimin think for a solution to stop hobi from pressuring her.