Chapter 27

I wake up from the deep sleep of last night I slowly sit up rubbing my eyes before getting out of the blankets before getting out of the tent, "Good morning Violet" Bella said as I smiled at her I turned my head to see Jake walking into the forest I watched as Jane glared at him Alec turned to his sister. "Jane you should kiss him already" he said as Jane turned to him "I'm sorry" Jane said before turning away from her brother "oh what can't go kiss him huh" he said as Jane sighed before eyeing Ray who was giggling, "don't laugh" Jane said to Ray "what I agree with Alec Jane you should find a way to work this out" she said "but this is your imprint" Jane said as Ray sighed "you are one of his imprints as well" Ray said. "I wish you two should just kiss" Alec said as he walked away from us as Jane turned to her brother "you little" Jane said "little I'm older then you" Alec said without turning around, "Older then me my butt" Jane said as her brother disappear into the forest I put my hand over my mouth as Jane turned her head away from the forest as she heard something coming from behind us.

"Jane what is it" I asked her before turning my head once I feel arms around me "Hello princess" I heard Caius said "Caius" I said before turning around in his arms, "Now what is going on with you Jane" Caius asked "Nothing Master Caius" Jane said "it isn't nothing" Caius said as Jake walked out of the forest making Jane and Ray look at him. "I think I understand what is going on now" Caius said as Jane turned away from him as Jake eyed his eyes landed on Caius making Jake turn back around and walked back into the forest, " Bella that shifter friend you have is weird" Caius said as Bella nodded with sigh "I guess a little weird" Bella said as Ray looked down at the ground "it's my fault that dog is not looking at you Ray" Jane said.

"I think it something else as well Bella" Alec said as he eyed his twin "don't" Jane said as Caius looked at the forest line "Violet princess what is going on" Caius asked me, "Jake imprinted on Jane as well" I said as I watched Jane walk away from us "oh" Caius said before looking at Jane who was walking away from us as Ray sighed. "Alright enough" Caius as he hold me closer to him  "the army will be coming soon" he said before turning his head to Alec who bow at Caius I feel myself tensed up I guess, Caius feel it because he rubbed my back and whispers calming words into my ear "Jane and Alec can go now" Caius said as Jane walked up to us and bow before walking away with her brother.

"Let's get you on the log" Caius said before walking me over to the log and help me sit down as he stood next to me, I watched as the flame slowly started to die when I turned my head to Jake who was out of the forest in his wolf form making Caius tensed up I moved my hand to Caius's arm. He turned his eyes to me and started calming down a bit as I make him sit down on the log next to me "where is Aro and Marcus" I asked him  "I was hoping you will be happy to see me Princess" he said, "I am but I haven't see Aro at all and Marcus I only see before the training and not after that" I said as Caius sighed "they aren't happy with the army going after you Princess" Caius said.

After a long time of waiting we all heard a howl from one of the shapeshifters Caius turned to Jake who nodded before running into the forest with Seth following behind him, I watched as Caius was listening around him as Edward stood next to Bella and I "the fight has started" Edward said as Caius looked around us "but Victoria and Riley is coming this way get ready Cullen" Caius said. "Ready" Edward said as Caius moved in front of me when someone walked out of the forest "well you girl are hard to find" Riley said as he stopped a few steps away from Caius and Edward, I feel his eyes on me "oh The Future Queen is here as well" he said as Edward and Caius glared at him "no don't glare at me I will never hurt the Queen" he said as I feel Alec stood next to me.

"Now I'm only here for Isabella Swan" he said as Bella grabbed my arm as Alec stepped a bit in front of me and Bella as Edward moved next to Bella," I don't think so" Caius said before taking a step to him "why my kings the army has nothing to do with you" he said as Alec took another step "well Riley I'm sure you don't know. But Bella is cousin to the Queen" Alec said "Oh is she now" Riley as Caius eyed him annoyed "It's not like she is mated to one of you guys" he said, he walked up to Caius almost like he was challenging him. I gasped before taking a step making Alec grab my hand pulling me away from Caius and Riley I eyed Caius who was burning from angrier.

I try to move to Caius but Alec stopped me every time "Stop Master Caius doesn't want you near him like this" Alec said "Caius breath please" I said as Alec kept a hold onto me, "Caius please" I said as Riley looked at me "be quiet" Riley said as Caius vamp speed to him and throw him on the ground "you will not tell to her like that newborn" Caius yelled. I watched as Jane appeared behind him with Seth and Jake on her sides "Pain" she said as Riley screamed as Victoria appeared next to Riley who was screaming in pain, "Enough" Caius said as Jane stopped and bow to Caius "yes master" Jane said "lovely for you to appear Victoria" Caius said as Felix and Demetri appeared and grabbed onto Victoria.

"Let go of me" Victoria yelled out as Demetri and Felix chuckled at her as they still have a hold on her "No I don't think we will let you go" Demetri said, "Yes you will" she said before throwing away the guys and vamp speed to Bella and I but Edward stood in front of us stopping Victoria from getting to us "you little" she said when Edward throw her away from us. I watched as Victoria hits a tree before falling to the ground I watched as she try to stand up from the ground as Caius walked over to her and step on her back, "I don't think so" he said as Victoria glared at Edward Riley looked at us "you shouldn't been winning" Riley said to us as Jane turned to him. "No you shouldn't have plan it to begin with" Caius said as Riley vamp speed to us when Jane glared at him "Pain" she said making him scream out in pain, "Let's take them to Aro and the others" Caius as Demetri and Felix grabs Victoria again as Jane and Alec grab Riley "The other kings wish to deal with you both as well" Caius added. I watched as Caius walked back over to me and Bella before pulling me into his chest "are you two alright" he asked us "we are fine Caius" I said as he pick me up from the ground, Edward did the same with Bella "let's go to Aro and Marcus, and Jasper" Caius said "I can't wait to see them again" I said as Caius gave me a kiss on the forehead before vamp speeding to the others.