Chapter 22

We was silent as we walked through the forest "Where are we going" I asked Caius but he didn't answer me "we are almost there" he said to me, I moved a tree branch from my face so I don't get hit in the face as we come out of the trees and into a cleaning in the forest. I watched as Caius walked a bit into the clearing of the forest I smiled when Caius turned back to me, "Come sit with me" Caius said as he sat down "Alright" I said as I walked over to him before sitting down. "So Violet" he said as I looked down at the food in front of me "Yeah Caius" I said "are you worried about our world" he asked me, "I mean normal people will be worried Caius" I said as he nodded "I'm sure we will be here to protect you Violet" he said as I nodded.

He chuckled softly at me before grabbing my hand in his "Why are you chucking at me" I said as he eyed me and smirked, "No reason at all little love" he said as I eyed him for a second. "Come let's eat" he said before turning to me "I heard from Alice you didn't eat this morning" he added as I eyed him. Before sighing "Alice made a promise me not to say anything about that" I said as he smiled at me "Oh Alice was made to keep a promise to you, but it is your well being she is worried about you shouldn't skip a meal" be said "But Yes keeping a promise is a promise" he said. But however you are luck that Aro and Marcus didn't find out about it" he added as I turned my head to the ground, "That's a great thing then" I said with a little smirk on my face "I mean I can always tell them" Caius said.

"Don't you dare Caius" I said as Caius chuckled at me before grabbing a sandwich from the plate "here love eat this" he said, I eyed the sandwich before grabbing it, "I'm guessing Esme made this didn't she" I asked him who chuckled at me "I am or am not asked Mrs. Cullen to help" he said as I giggled. "I knew it" I said as he looked at me "what do you mean by that I said may or may not" he said as I giggled "but Vampires Kings don't know how to cook tho" I said as he eyed me, "is that so" He said as I nodded "Well when you come home with us maybe I will show you if I can cook or not" he said as I giggled "sure" I said.

"Don't little love you will not win this time" he said as I smiled at him "sure Caius" I said as I eyed the ground "Caius" I said looking at him who was now laying down on the blanket, "yes love" he said "how did you become a vampire" I asked him "that's a question I don't remember when I become a vampire" he said "what do you mean by that" I asked him. "A lot of the vampire kind don't remember when they become vampires little love" he said "Oh" I said as he nodded at me, "Now little love" he said "it's your turn for your story" he said "My turn" I said before eyeing the half eating sandwich. "Yes the Gift you has it is a family thing right" he asked me "I guess" I started "I didn't play around with it a lot as a kid" I said as he nodded, "My Family from my mother side are know to have some kind of gift with them" I said.

Flashback

I sitting outside in the backyard of my parents as my best friend ran out of the door "hey Violet" she said as I turned around to her "Bestie" I said before hugging her who returned the hug, "I miss you" she said as I pulled away with a giggle "you was only away from me for about a day" I said as she sighed leaning against me "that's to long" she said. I giggled as we played our normal game of hide and seek when Bestie's father walked out of the house, "come on little lady we need to go now" he said "awww but daddy" she said as we turned to him "you can come and play another day" he said "ok fine" she said before hugging me.

After Bestie left I walked up to my room and started drawing a picture of Mommy, Daddy and I as I draw I heard something coming from my door, I turned around to see a young man "wait little girl you can see me" he asked me I slowly nodded my head "y yeah who are you" I asked him. "Oh this is the best thing ever kid" he said as the lighting started to flicker "Violet sweetheart" I heard Mommy calling for me "Mommy I'm scared" I said as the lighting flick more then before, "Breath Sweetie Mommy's here" she said as she try to open the door "she isn't coming in girl" the ghost said as I cried more "Mommy" I said "Daddy" I called out "Help" I finished.

"Hang on Baby" Mommy called out as the door finally opened as the ghost disappeared I get hugged into mommy's chest as Daddy looked around "is the ghost gone sweetie" Daddy said, I nodded "Ghost is gone" I mumbled from Mommy's chest after hours dinner was cooked and we was at the table eating it. After dinner Mommy get me ready for bed and lay me down on the bed "Now let's see what book are we going to read tonight" she said looking through the books, "Mommy" I said as she grabbed a book from the bookshelf "yes sweetie" she said "I'm scared" I said to her "shh Mommy's here there is nothing to be scared of" she said.

After a few days I heard Mommy and Daddy talking downstairs I was still finishing my drawing I started a few days ago, I giggled as I stand up from the chair and walked out of the room and down the stairs I walked into the hallway and slowly walked to the kitchen. I heard voices from Mommy and Daddy "you need to tell her" Daddy said "she still so young" Mommy said, "Honey that ghost didn't care if she was young we can't keep her safe if she doesn't know the truth" Daddy said. 

After a few moments I walked into the kitchen "Mommy, daddy look at what I made" I said as mommy turned herself to me, "and what did you made my sweetheart" she said "I draw us" I said. Daddy looked up from the Newspaper. Before showing me a soft smile "may I see it my beautiful daughter" daddy said "Yes you can but no laughing at it" I said as Daddy looked at me weird as Mommy handed my drawing over to daddy, "Oh wow look at this" he said as I giggled "maybe we should put you in a art class at school" daddy said "Yes maybe" mommy said as she turned back to finishing up lunch.

I walked over to my chair I was going to sit in for lunchtime when I find myself having a hard time getting into the chair, I then heard daddy giggled at me "Now dear you don't laugh at your daughter hard times" mommy said. Finally after three tries daddy finally helped me up on the chair I giggled as Mommy put my lunch in front of me "yay" I said before slowly eating my lunch, After lunch I was sitting on the couch watching my favorited child show Daddy and mommy was softly chatting in the kitchen "She can't know yet" Mommy said "she need to know" Mommy said.

"She is only 10 years old" Mommy softly yelled at Daddy. "I was younger when I learnt about it" Daddy said "you learned it because of my family" Mommy added as Daddy didn't say a word back, I got up from my chair and looked at the doorway when Mommy and Daddy are talking "Tell me what" I said as I try to get down from the chair. I noticed Mommy walking back over to me before she pick me up from the chair and then putting me down on the kitchen floor, "Now sweetheart please listen to me before questions me alright" Daddy said as he stood next to Mommy who looked upset with Daddy "Ok" I said confused as Daddy takes a deep breath. "Do you remember you first telling me about the ghosts you have being seeing" Daddy said "Yes why" I said as Mommy walked out of the kitchen I looked confused by this point, "do you remember what I said" he asked me "yeah that is thing was in Mommy's family for years" I said as Daddy nodded. 

End Of Flashback

"Dad said everything to me over time but I remember Mom talking me she need to talk me one more thing on my birthday but sadly they passed away before she did" I said, I felt Caius's eyes move away from me I turned my head to him to see him looking down "How did they die do you know little love" he asked. "They die in a car crash last birthday I had" I said. "Oh little love you are crying" he said as I felt hands on my face and tears falling down, "Oh sorry" I said as Caius pulled me into his lap "no need to be sorry little love" he said "Come on let's go back" he said but stopped when I didn't move. "Little love" he said "can we stay here for a little bit longer" I said, he nodded before putting a blanket over me. "Of course we can little love" Caius said as I eyed the trees before slowly falling into a sleep.