Chapter 25

I wake up in my house when Bella walked into my room "come on we are meeting in the forest remember" Bella said before sitting down on the bed before shaking me awake, "Alright I'm up" I said before stopping her "good" she said before getting off of my bed before walking out of my room I get out of my warm bed before walking over to my dresser before grabbing some clothes. I had my shower and get dress before walking out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen to see Uncle and Bella talking "we will be back before dark dad" Bella said as Uncle looked out of the window "Mmm you said something Bella" Uncle said as I sighed "What dad" Bella said, I giggled "please Uncle" I said as he sighed "it's just a hang out with them Dad we will be fine and back before dinner" Bella said. I heard a knock on the door I walked over to the door and opened it to see Jasper and Edward "hello" I said as Jasper gave me a kiss on the forehead, "us Bella having a hard time with her father again" Edward said as I nodded before giggling.

I walked over to Bella and Uncle as Uncle was talking to Bella "Uncle please" I said as he sighed I felt an arm around me I looked up to see Jasper standing behind me, "we promise we will not hurt the girls and get them home before dark" Jasper said as Uncle eyed the arm around me "last time you made a promise Edward you break it" Uncle said, I watched as Edward looked down "but because Jasper is making the promise I have no problems at all" Uncle said as Edward looked at him in shock "but remember" Uncle started. "back before dark" Uncle added "Dad/Uncle we are 18 now" Both Bella and I said making Uncle look up at us "I'm still a parent who worries you girls" Uncle said, "we will be back before dark dad" Bella said "good now off you girls go" Uncle said as we nodded.

We walked out of the house as Edward and Jasper was talking about something but then Jasper walked up to me and gave me a kiss "I will go ahead I will meet you there" Jasper said, "but" I said not wanna him to go as I hold onto his hand "love I will meet you there" he said again as I shake my head "no" I said before hugging into him making him sigh "oh love" he said. I felt myself in Jasper's arms as he walked to the car I watched him open the door and slowly sit me down on the car seat "come on love let go" he said as he try to move away from my hold, "no" I said as Bella sighed "she doesn't wanna you to go huh" Edward said as he got into the car "no she doesn't" Jasper said "please don't go" I said as he sighed. "I will meet you there and I will give you all the hugs and kisses if you let go now" he said as I pout slowly letting him go "you promise" I asked him who nodded, "Yes love I promise" he said before closing the door he walked over to Edward "keep an eye on her Edward" Jasper said "I will" Edward said before Jasper vamp speed away.

Edward slowly pulled out of the driveway and down the street I watched as the houses slowly turned into trees before Edward stopping the car on front of trees I turned my head to see Esme walking up to the car, I slowly hop out as Esme walked up to me and hugged me before walking me over to the group as I watched Jasper throw Emmett away from him and next to a few trees. I turned my head to see Caius standing there with Alec and Jane next to him I walked over to him as Jane and Alec noticed me before bowing and stepping away, I stopped next to Caius as he watched Jasper and Emmett's fight "Caius" I said as I watched him turn his head away from Jasper and Emmett "Oh hello princess" he said before giving me a kiss on the forehead. I felt an arm around me as I turned my head to Caius who softly pulled me into his chest I turned my eyes to Jasper who was eyeing us before throwing Emmett away again, I felt Caius low his head on my head before giving me another kiss "did I miss anything" I heard someone ask I turned my head to see Marcus standing there.

"Marcus" I said turning my body in Caius's arm as Marcus walked up to us "I was going to take you on a book date today but it does seem Jasper and Caius wanna you close to them today" He said as Caius glared at him, 'you know very well why Marcus" Caius said "by the way should you be at the castle Caius" Marcus asked him "I was not leaving my human mate around shapeshifters" he said. I turned my head when I heard Edward "The Shapeshifters are here" Edward said as Caius become tease I turned my head to him as he watched the shapeshifters walk over the hill, I moved my hand to Caius's cheek who was glaring at the pack but stopped when he felt my hand and turned his head to me before taking a breath and leaning against my hand.