Chapter 3

I wake up to a knock on the door I slowly opened my eyes to see Raven standing there "come on Sister we need to go today" She said, "do you want to go today or do you need me to come so you feel better and comfortable with me being there" I said. She looked down at the ground before nodding her head "Please" she whispered as I sat up and sighed, "Alright I will come today" I said as I got up from my warm bed and walked over to my dresser.

Once Raven left my room I walked to the bathroom and had a shower and changing into my outfit for the day, "Violet if you are done come down and eat your breakfast before it becomes cold" Uncle Charlie yelled out. "Alright" I said as I walked down the stairs to the kitchen "Your breakfast is on the table if you want to eat it" Bella said, I nodded "I will eat it I need to eat it if I'm going to make it through the day" I said before sitting down and eating my breakfast.

Once finished eating I got up and helped Bella cleared up before walking out of the door and into the truck, "So who did you meet yesterday Bella" Raven said as Bella stopped at a red light. "Well I meet two boys and two girls named Angela, Eric, Mike and Jessica" Bella said as the light turned green as we finally pulled into the school packing lot, Bella stopped the truck in a park before turning off the truck.

"ok you two ready to go" Bella asked us as Raven took a deep breath before following me out of the truck, "Violet can we sit together at lunch" Raven asked me as we walked up to the front doors. "Sure" I said to her as I opened the doors to the building and followed Bella to the front office, "Here the office to get the timetable and your locker" Bella said before I talked to the woman at the office I felt someone eyes on me.

I looked around me to see no one there I sigh before walking up to the woman as Raven followed behind me, "Hello you two new students yes?" she said but asked as well "yes we are just here for our timetable and locker numbers" I said to her who nodded. I felt Raven's hand on my jacket I had on mainly because it was cold today "here they are" she said, before handing them over to me I turned to my sister "here you need them" I said as I give her the papers to her classes and locker number.

I looked at Raven eyed the paper noting all her classes for today I watched as Raven took a deep breath before looking at me, "I think I will be ok until lunch" she said as I nodded slowly my parents may not be here anymore. But that will not stop me from taking care of my sister who does get scared easily after it happened, "if you need Bella or me Uncle did put a doctor's sign in to 'ok' to use your phone in class" I said to her.  "yeah I remember just one day without jumping at all" she said in nervous tone, I hugged her before the school bell rang "You will be alright just remember to breath" I said to her who nodded.

"Come on Raven I will take you to class ok?" Bella said as Raven nodded before moving to Bella side and walking away with me, I watched until she disappeared from my view I turned to walk in direction of my class. Until I felt eyes on me again I turned my head to the eyes only to see someone there 'who.. what' I thought to myself, Once I was at my classroom door I walk into my math class for the day.

"Oh hello New Student I'm Mrs. Queen I will be your Math teacher for the school year" Mrs. Queen said as I nodded, "anyways Mr. Green Please rise your hand" Mrs. Queen said as the boy rise his hand up. "you will sit next to Mr. Green for today" Mrs. Queen said as I nodded slowly walking over to him, I sat down to him once I got to my seat next to him "Hello I'm Zack Green and you are?" he said but asked me as well. "I'm Violet" I said before looking away from him just to listen to the teacher, he did the same for a bit before I felt his eyes on me "I just notice you are a beautiful girl" he said.

"Thanks but stop chat to me and let me listen to the class" I said before looking away from him again and hopes he will leave me alone after that, "oh you are a hard girl to get" he said as I started to get uncomfortable with him. Before everything else happened the teacher turned to us as Zack was chatting to me "Mr. Green" She said, "Yes Teacher" he said still eyeing me "Please stop eyeing Mrs. Swan" she said "But-" he started until a random boy yelled out to the teacher.