The beast has awakened

Shaking, the ground beneath you shutters from your footsteps. How long has it been? Your slumber has brought you such a delightful amount of energy that you think you can shatter a mountain with just one punch. With a hum you sniff the air to smell the musty scent of the cave you reside in. Your glowing body illuminates the cave with a blue glow but this is unknown to you, your blind.

You stumble through the cave you call your den as you take a deep breath and yawned. The low noise emitted from you echoed throughout the cave system. You shake your head as you scratch the back of your neck. You put your large fist on the ground so you could move around better. (Like a gorilla)

You made to the outside of the cave as you breathed in the fresh air but you smelled something else. Humans? Dragons? You don't remember there being anything here when you last awoken. You shrugged as you walked through the forest smelling the salty sea water nearby. Walking towards the smell of the sea you feel your feet become wet as the water washes away the dust on your feet. You put your hand in the water, it's colder than you remember it as you splash some on your head. With a grunt you jump into the freezing water as you feel it swirl around you.

Walking back to the shoreline you shake off the water as your fur glistens in the moonlight. You then began to wander the forest, the breeze was nice as it dried out your fur. You made clicking noises to make sure you don't run face first into a tree, but then you heard something else moving.

You growled as you turned in the direction of the noise. You heard frightened clucking noises as the intruder scurried off deeper into the forest. You tilted your head confused but you lost interest as you continued to wander through the forest.

Third point of view:

A chicken was quickly running through the forest as its frightened clucking echoed throughout the quiet island. It made its way into a household as it pecked a sleeping figure on a bed.

"What?!" the tried figure shouted as they shout out of bed. They notice the chicken as they calm down,"Oh chicken! What is it? Is it Ruffnut? I knew she was jealous of you or is it that hiccup appointed you the new leader." The male human male said as he heard a distant voice in the house shout.

"I am not jealous Tuffnut!" A feminine voice shouted at the male in front of the chicken. Tuffnut mumbled under his breath as the chicken began clucking trying explain what they saw.

"What? You saw a giant troll? Oh now that's interesting show me the way." Tuffnut said as him and the chicken took off into the forest. Before they could make it deeper into the darkness of the forest a mighty roar was heard as it shook the very ground they stood on. Tuffnut fell to the ground as he scooted away from the forest edge in pure terror. Tuffnut grabbed the chicken as he ran off back to the houses that were built on the island.

"We need Hiccup he will know what to do." Tuffnut said as he ran into a house with black dragon symbol on it. He opens the door of the house in a hurry as he shouts,"TROLL! Hiccup there is a troll on my- I mean are island we got to get rid of it or it's going to take the only part of socks I own." Tuffnut shouted as groaning can be heard from higher in the house.

"Really Tuffnut? Are you sure it's not Tuffnut again trying to scare you?" Hiccup said as a scrawny male with a peg leg is seen walking towards the male twin. A growl was heard as a large black dragon follows behind Hiccup.

"You have to believe me, I heard it. I think even Valhalla heard it. Please hiccup." Tuffnut said as they got on their knees and begged Hiccup. With a groan hiccup looks over at the black dragon with an exhausted look.

"Alright come on toothless let's take a look around." Hiccup said as they walked out of the hut.

Your point of view:

The midnight light of the moon seemed to make your body glow brighter as the blue glow from your chest lit up the leaves of the trees near you. Your blind walk was halted when you smelled something approaching, it reeked of blood as you growled. The creature howled as it pounced on you, quickly grabbing it you smash it to the ground as it becomes a smushed pile of flesh and fur. You hiss in disgust as you shake your hands to get rid of the blood that dripped from them. You roared into the sky as the clouds retreated from your mighty voice. The ground shook before you as your roar echos for a moment before silence overcame the forest once more.

A happy grumble was heard from you as you continued to trek through the forest. you can feel the grass beneath your feet as it softens the noise from your footsteps. You missed this in your slumber but it had to be done so you could defend yourself in need be. All of a sudden you hear wings flapping over head as you growl. You know the dragon might have seen your glow through the trees, you just hope they aren't curious. Soon as that thought crossed your mind you can hear the dragon landing nearby as its footsteps can be heard approaching you.

You growled as the dragon got closer but then you smelled something else. A human was with the dragon? How strange. You lost focus as the two beings notice your towering figure in the forest.

"What a strange thing you are." A voice spoke as it brought back your focus to the dragon and human standing before you. The footsteps of the human are heard as they stepped closer to you. The human smelled of metal and other dragons.  This human thought they had a strange aura that you couldn't quite place. You let out clicking noises too see the human is before you with his hand extended to your head. You sniffed his palm  as you then licked it, he tasted like iron.

"Eww." The human said as the dragon behind him made a chuckling sound. You now stood there unsure if humans tasted better than rocks and ores. Nah rocks are better.