To much noise!

It's been 2 weeks since your arrival at the humans home, to say your experience with them has been. . . strange to say the least. Fishlegs kept bringing you buckets of different kinds of rocks since he found out you eat minerals. The building you reside in is the stables and you are getting bored of just sitting there. You stand up as you open the large wooden doors, you can feel the cold air rush past you and into the building. A happy grumble is heard from you as you begin to walk around the island. You hear someone shouting as they approach you in a hurried manner.

"y/n! What are you doing out of the stables? I brought you quartz." Fishleg says as he holds up a white looking rock. You sniff the rock in his hand, it smells appetizing you thought as you grab it from fishlegs. You eat the whole piece at once, it has a sweet kind of taste. You hum happily as a smile appears on fishlegs face. You walk around him as you continue to stroll around the island.

Point of view change:

Hiccup is in his house where he is writing stuff in a book, the door to his house opens as fishlegs calmly walks in.

"Hey Hiccup, I came to see if you had the dragon eye. I want to see that info again with y/n." Fishleg says as hiccup stops writing and looks up at fishlegs.

"it's over there in that chest." Hiccup says as he watches Fishlegs dig through its contents,"How is y/n doing. I haven't checked on them in a few days."

"I saw them on the path to the forest, I think they wanted out. They have been in there for almost a whole month." Fishlegs said as Hiccup stands up in a hurry as he approaches fishlegs.

"Fighlegs, we put them in there for a reason. The dragon hunters are after them and kept them there for safety." Hiccup said anxiously. Before Fishleg was about to say something when he was interrupted by a sound shattering roar. The two of them looked at each other in alarm as they called their dragon and took to the skies in search of the sound.

Point of view change:

The forest was always much better than living underground, you thought to yourself. The breeze and smell is refreshing, you take a breath in but you smell something else other than the grass and trees. A low growl emits from your throat as you can hear faint rustling in the distance. You take a breath in as your mouth begins to glow brightly. A blue beam of sound shoots out of your mouth as it hits whoever disturbed you.

"Attack! Capture the beast alive!" a human shouted as you can smell many more humans approaching you. Roaring into the sky you slammed your large fist into the ground as the hunters got knocked back by the force. Arrows fly through the sky as they make impact with you, your stone-like skin keeps it from penetrating your flesh. You wack the humans away from you as they go flying back into the forest.

"What a mighty beast! No wonder my brother wanted it!" a male human said as you felt them jump on your back. You roared as you managed to grab them, throwing the male off of you,"HAHA now this is a challenge! Toss me the bag!" the human said as you continued to shoot blasts at the humans and knock them away. Suddenly you feel something cover your head as your sense to see with sound disappears. Your roar turns to one of fear, I can't see! Your mind screamed. You claw at the bag but you feel chains wrap around your arms as they stop you from reaching for the bag.

"Keep the chains tight, push the beast into the cage Viggo is waiting for his prize." the male said as the humans pushed you into a metal cage. Your senses are muffled from the bag so you couldn't tell exactly what was going on. The chains around your arms tighten as they pull your arms to the side of the cage. You feel the cage begin to move as it takes you out of the forest and onto the sandy shore. Your head turns frantically trying to pick up on any sound but nothing is coming in clear enough.

"Well look at you, you're much bigger than they describe you to be. My men to me you were away from your home, and with the dragon riders. You wouldn't mind helping me get rid of them won't you." a human said cunningly.

"Viggo! The dragon riders are coming!" a human said to the man in front of you.

"Let's see what you can do then." Viggo said as he ripped the bag off your head. Your senses come back to you in an instant, but it's too much! Your head feels like it is going to explode, too much noise!!!

Your roar of pain begins to make your body glow as a massive sound blast shoots out of your chest and around you. The dragon riders in the sky get hit from the blast as they fall out of the sky.

Viggo chuckles evilly as he throws the bag to the side. That blast was the last of your energy as your body slumps from exhaustion.