"Do you want to go out with Maia and I to the movies that day? Little double date with you and A?" I wiggle my eyebrows at the last sentence making the athletes face flush slightly, but she moves to grab her phone yet again.

"I don't see why not, I think it'd be fun. Let me ask if Alyssa's down, I'm not sure how her head feels or if she think she can focus that long without the headache."

"We can get her some blue light glasses instead of just the normal sunglasses."

"That is smart..." Nika mumbles, I'm assuming taking a mental note down for later. "She said sure, what movie?"

"Ghostbusters."

"I literally should have guessed that." Nika playfully responds as she types the last text, sending it. "Okay I really need to get back to my work."

"Work away Miss girl."

___________

Alyssa's P.O.V

"You know you're wrong as hell for tricking us like that, right?" Maia's voice makes me laugh as I put down my phone after the answer from Nika, knowing the girl had homework and definitely needed to finish doing it. If we kept texting that was not going to happen.

"It was funny," My response leaves my mouth as I shrug, "I still find it hilarious how Paige figured it out and nobody else has yet." It was truth, somehow no one else on the team knew we had gotten together yet, despite the obvious stares from the Croatian girl during her practice.

"If you didn't have a concussion trust me right now when I say I would slap the back of your head so hard..."

"Whoaaaa, what's up with all the violence." I laugh, holding my hands up.

"I'm your best friend and you tried to trick me!"

"You and your girlfriend shouldn't have been placing bets then." I move from the couch to the kitchen, patting Maia's head as she was drinking her water causing her to try and hit my side with the back of her hand, which I avoid. "Alls fair in love and war babes."

"Shut up and eat your Chinese food." The girl giggles, knowing that's what I was moving towards. As I open the fridge, squinting lightly from the bright, white florescent light from it, I grab the red takeout box before also grabbing the brown paper bag next to it. Chicken Lo-Mein and egg rolls? Thank you Paige.

"Remind me to thank Bueckers again when I see her." I hum happily, putting the food in the microwave before pulling out a fork from the drawer.

"Girl don't count on me, you know damn well I'll forget too." Maia laughs the smler girl reaching into my bag and pulling out one of the egg rolls I offered her. "Thanks."

"Mhm." I nod, going back to the kitchen counter, sitting on the stool next to the island as I started to eat.

"So, Nika and I are seeing Ghostbusters with you on Saturday?" I question in between bites as Maia just nods, leaning against the counter next to.me and scrolling on her phone.

"I'm trying to find seats right now, what time works for you two?"

"Anytime probably after 4 or 5PM for me, my games that day and Nika's coming too."

Maia nods, "Six?"

"Works with me."

"Alright let me check with Paige real quick." The girm states, bringing the phone up to her ear, her lips turning into a smile as she speaks again, "Hi love," She talks into the phone, disappearing into the hallway.