The wave

Chloe POV

I've been laying in my bed for quite a while just looking at the ceiling. Then I start thinking about Kaylee and I little trip this morning. First off, that house, oh my god. What person do you know has a home just for them, not someone normal. I should have looked at her home when I went with her to her house. I bet that fucking house was two times the size of the one she took me to this morning. 

I honestly wasn't in the mood to go anywhere last night with her, but as she drove, and I watched the trees pass I started to feel free. The moon was out shining through the night. What made it better, it was a full moon. I'll never understand why I love the moon so much, but the sun is a beauty too. The sun gives light while the moon reflects light, lost lovers of two worlds. Like a relationship they take their time given to them to show the world their beauty and provide. 

After she drove for fifteen minutes the trees started to slowly disappear and the fields the hide behind them appeared more visible, allowing me to see further in the field as we kept going. Kaylee turned onto a gravel road and there it was, that big ass fucking house. The house was beautiful, glass front door and windows that met the floor on the side of the house leading to a deck. 

Inside was even better. The kitchen was open to the living room. She didn't have any furniture in the living room. I'm assuming it's because she just moved here so she hasn't had the chance to set everything up.

"Go down the hall then make a right and open the third door" Kaylee instructs. I do as she say and walk down the hall and open the door. on the inside I was scared of what I would see but once I saw what was in the room, I look at Kaylee shocked and a huge smile on my face. I was speechless. It was a whole ass recording room. She had two guitars, one electric and the other acoustic. The left of the room had a keyboard piano with a drum set sitting next to it. I've seen my fair share of recording rooms and this one knock those out the park, it was obvious hers was customized to her liking. 

"How do you like it" She asked. Overwhelmed with joy, I just smile and look at her with tears in my eyes. she took another picture. 

"Well go on to play something for me or just sing, you don't have to play for me if you don't want to," Kaylee said. Kaylee walked in and sat down at the sound table. She pressed a button.

"This button lets your mute things, if you want you can be muted so I can't hear you, also in the room, it tells you if you are still muted" she explained. The brunette gave me a sweet smile.

"I was actually thinking that maybe you can teach me piano?" I asked giving her a shy smile. I wasn't sure if she played or not but, why would you have instruments if you don't play them, right?

"Really, you want me to teach you?" She asked, very surprised that I wanted her help.

"Yeah, if that's ok with you,

"No, no that's fine" she walked over to the piano and turned it on.

"Ok, I don't want you to be uncomfortable, so is it ok if I'm behind you, like shadowing, showing you how to play?" She asked.

"Yeah, that's fine" I walked over to the piano and placed my hand on the keys.
She stood right behind me and placed her hand on mines and placed them. That moment felt like one of those scenes in a movie where the guy shows the girl how to play pool or bowling. I always thought it was corny, but now that I was in that exact moment. I understand the feeling. 

"This key is the middle key c," she said as she pushed my hand down on the key to make a sound. My breathing started to speed up but not too much.