_________

It was about six o'clock now and I was waiting for Paige to get back to the apartment, she had already come and picked Alyssa up to drop off at their dorm. Nika had offered but the blonde stated since she was already going to be out she could do it, plus Alyssa couldn't take my car with her concussion still.

The door opens as Paige uses my keys to unlock the door, the taller woman walking in with a grin, closing the door and then instantly coming over to me, sitting next to me on the couch before adjusting herself so that she was laying her head in my lap, making me move my laptop. "Hi Maia," Paige says with a grin, causing me to laugh.

"Hi baby," I coo back, leaning down to kiss the basketball player, smiling against her lips as Paige hums into the kiss before looking back at my laptop as I pull away."

"Operation, get Twin the girl, is now underway." Paige mumbles with a small dance while laying on me, causing me to laugh again."

"You're such a dork."

"I know you are but what am I?" She comments, moving to prop herself on her elbows, allowing me to pull my laptop back into my lap.

"Working on shots for this weekend?" I hum in acknowledgement, showing her a few of Caroline, Azzi and Aaliyah before getting to her.

"Your guys media day is coming up super quick too, so I'm taking a lot more pictures so everyone can have like their own little folder of pictures instead of just sending out the headshots and basic team photos you know?" I say, dragging Paige's pictures into a folder as I talk.

"Yeah that makes sense," She says, eyes glancing at the screen before grinning, "I don't know about the others but if I were them, I'd be jealous." She says the last word with a sing-song voice, the number of pictures in her folder being almost double of everyone else's. I blush but stay quiet, getting a laugh out of my girlfriend as she kisses my head.

"My biggest fan is beautiful." She comments, the girl sitting up before sliding down the couch enough to be able to lay her head on my shoulder comfortably as I worked, her hand coming over to hold my thigh while she used the other to scroll through Instagram, the two of us being in a comfortable silence until I finished.

"Done!" I state, closing the computer after about 30 minutes, snapping Paige out of her now TikTok scrolling daze, the girl having been smirking at the screen after seeing an edit of herself.

'What's that about? Like edit 90 of the day?" I chuckle, watching as the girl's eyes shine as she shows me the TikTok.

Thank you editors for feeding my addiction to my girlfriend

Paige smirks down at me now as I blink, looking up realizing I had been watching the video on repeat for a few minutes.

"I was going to say that they like what they see I guess, but it seems like you do too." Paige jokes in that husky voice, eyes dropping down my own body.

"I like what I'm seeing too, so I guess it goes all around." She comments, causing me to smack her as she laughs, moving to get up.

"That was smooth, you can't tell me it wasn't!" She says, getting up and following me.

"That was smooth," I mock, giggling as Paige grabs my waist, pulling me back into her and kissing my cheek and then my head, "Hey, I was trying to start cooking for us tonight."

"You always cook, let's order something, take a break."

"I like cooking," I say but shrug as I do, "I won't say no to free food though." I laugh, turning in the girl's hold to hug her back."

"Hmm... How's Chinese food sound?"

"Very good," I hum as my girlfriend says one of my other favorite things to eat, besides Chipotle.

"Okayyyy," She says letting me go, not before hitting my ass as she walks past, causing me to blush and let out a fake gasp.

"Paige Madison Bueckers!"

"Hey it was right there, I couldn't help it!" She laughs, hands up as I shake my head, getting on my tip-toes to plant another kiss on her lips before going back to the couch, looking up the nearby Chinese take-out place.

"Do you want to order and then pick up? Or just go out and eat there?"