ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

"Wait, wait, WAIT. Your fucking telling me were going to the night court! Not only that but Velairs the fucking hidden city." Damon yelled looking at me while Danika, Kai and Belladonna and looking at me shocked. Eris looked over from me to him.

"According to him her brother is located in the Night Court as well and will be there. That's what the meeting is about." They look at Eris. Belladonna walks up to my desk. "If not to be disrespectful may i see the letter?" I nodded and Eris handed her the letter seeing as he was the one to have it.

She looks at it then nodded. Looking at the others "It looks legit. Also the envelope is the same in the handwriting is also the same no one would be able to forge someone's signature so easily especially if it's a High Lord. All High Lords have a specific signature that they sign at the end of it if this letter doesn't have the signature then we obviously would know it's fake but it has the signature at the bottom see."

she said pointing at the bottom where its signed by Rhysand. Danika looks at me the around the room to everyone else. "alright well what's everyone waiting for? Lets go get our armor on. Lady Ahlina go let everyone know that we will me gone for a little while" I nodded and got up and went to the town center while the others went to get there's armor on.

"May i have everyone's attention!" everyone seems to calm down and look at me. " I have been called to an important meeting meaning me nor Damon, Kai, Danika, and Belladonna will be here. Aaron!"

A guy with black hair and peach skin steps forward. " I trust and leave the village in your hands till i return. Can i put the village in your hands!?" He nodded and stepped into formation. "Yes ma'am you can trust me with this Village and it will still stay safely as you left it when you return!" I nodded smiling. i walk down and head to the exit of the village.

I see Eris, D&D, Kai and Belladonna waiting for me. They look over at me and start smiling. "So what's the plan princess?" I look over at Eris, then look forward. "Well D&D, and Kai will stay glamoured and hidden Intill the time is right." I look over to the three of them.

"I don't want you guys to close but close enough to where if you guys need to protect then you can. Rhysand is gonna want to hug me. He will have his inner circle. I only know three of them there. Azriel the Shadowsinger, Morrigan his cousin, and Amren as deadly as a god. If they as questions about our home keep quiet and i will deal with it."

Damon looks me up and down noticing what im wearing

with the back exposed for easier access to my wings, and my deal mark exposed as well

"Damn you look hot Doll." I look at him "Im gonna punch you and then take your most price possession even if it is small." Danika busted out laughing. I look over them all looking at there armor.

Kai