2. Broken Hearted

Start from the beginning

So here I am waiting for my bestfriend who is in the same class as me. I was talking with Jisoo unnie while jennie is now hanging with her crush who yesterday asked her out.

As I was talking someone approached us I turned around finding the blonde girl who I loved wholeheartedly when I saw her for the first time I fell in love but i stopped. when I noticed how she looked toward jennie so I stopped my feelings for her. I was hurt at first why she can't see me the way she looked at Jennie but jisoo helped me to get through it now I am glad i moved on now I see her as a little sister to me and i think now i have a little feelings for jisoo. I snapped out of my thought when lisa greeted us.

"Hey guys, good morning chipmunk  and chu unnie" she tried to say cheerfully but I noticed the pained behind her eyes that she was tried to hide but failed.

"Good morning lis" we both greeted her back

She look around looking something or I say someone before she could ask I said "If you are looking for jennie then she is now with kai hanging out."

Her expression fell but she regained herself smile a bit as the bell rang. We both head toward our classes. On our way to class we saw jennie who was pinned on the wall by kai. I turned to see lisa who was just stood there, again I turned my heaf toward kai who leaning to kiss her as her eyes were closed.

I didn't let Lisa see how they eat other as I dragged lisa to our classes. She didn't talk a lot but knowing how she is feeling right now, I just let her. When she noticed me she smile to me which I reciprocated. She didn't know I know she love's jennie but I do know.

After sometimes our teacher came and started teaching us. I was bored the whole time because usually me and lisa talk to each other and make fun of our teacher  whispering but now looking at lisa who was staring straight the whole time. I am worried about her so I thought today I am gonna confront her and comfort her.

As the bell rang the whole class ran out without waiting for teacher to go out which is normal to us.

I dragged lisa to the rooftop and she just let me I think she is not in the mood.

We reach the rooftop I ker go of her wrist. She looked at me questioning like why dragged her to the rooftop.

I did not reply her just hugged her tightly before she could say anything I beat her and said "just let it out lisa I know everything even every detail ,you know me, I know u wanted to cry. You can lean on me whenever you want."

She didn't say anything just crying silently. After hours of crying we got out of school and walked toward our parking lot because the school also ended up a minute ago.

As we walked to parking area we saw jennie her eyes on the phone whole time while smiling beside Jisoo who was fuming with anger I know the reason I saw the text messages of her but I ignored at that time because I was comforting lisa.

We walked toward them Jisoo who angry now seems worried as she saw lisa but I gave her a knowing look 'I am gonna tell you later' look, she nodded her head. She also knows how lisa's feeling toward jennie even though she didn't tell us her eyes always sparkle when she is with jennie actually everyone knows except the oblivious jennie.

Jennie who just felt our presence smile at us and walked to lisa who's just smiling sadly and hugged her not noticing her swelled and red eyes.

She pulled away and said "lili I was waiting for you and I wanted tell you something!" She excitedly said I already guesses what she is gonna say.

"Oh what do you wanted tell?" Lisa asked while trying to look excited.

"Guess what? Last night kai asked me be his girlfriend and I immediately agreed can you believe it!" she answered as lisa remained silent digesting the words then hugged her her and congratulated her.

I know she was trying hard not to cry in front of her. I was about help her but what she said next shocked all of us.

"Ahh Unnie actually I am going thailand tonight my father called me for something really important" said lisa.

I didn't understand at first but I think she need to move on so I also helped her.

"Yes unnie we are going to her apartment to help her to pack her clothes so bye guys see ya soon" said as I dragged her to her car.

I hopped into the passenger seat while sat next to me cause I know she won't be able to drive.

After reaching her apartment we hopped out of the car and walked to her apartment.

As soon as we enter the loving room

As soon as we enter the loving room. She hugged me and cried harder then before after minutes of crying she was asleep so I let her and stayed at her apartment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's note:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you liked this chapter please vote, it give me inspiration to write.