I still the fact of my little sister having a boyfriend, yet we know we can never find a guy better than him. She loves him. And for her to accept us, we need to accept him too. It is a guilt that rests beside me that a mere strange could provide her the solace that we couldn't, a mere strange could understand better than us.

Yeah, I'm complaining about how I never got to spend the time I was supposed to have with my own sister. If I had been there that guy would have never reached my sister. Well, I still wonder why Eshanth and Kairav have accepted him so easily.

My chain of thoughts broke when I saw a half-asleep Samarth walking towards me while rubbing his eyes with the back of his palm. Is that guy sleepwalking?- I wondered.

-×-

Author

"Bhaiya!" Samarth whined, running towards Harshil, who stared at him with furrowed eyebrows. He was about to peek into his little sister's room when he saw Samarth exiting Aadhira's room, which made him wonder. "Tu itni raat gye Ira ke room me kya krrr rha tha?" He voiced his query before Samarth could say anything more.

Samarth scrunched his face at his elder brother, then he turned to look back at the open door of Aadhira's room. He mentally whacked himself for not being cautious.

Originally, he had decided not to tell his brothers about his plan because he knew that they would too barge in his plan to ruin it. Especially Harshil, cause he already had spent time with her.

"Wo sab chhodho bhaiya, ek kaam kro, mere liye thoda paani garam krdo." He immediately changed the topic not wanting to gain more of his elder brother's. Increasing his suspicions can be risky.

"Hain? Kyun?" Harshil asked totally confused by his brother's demand. Here comes the KBC- Samarth groaned, closing his eyes in frustration as the comment crossed his thoughts. Why can't his brothers, once do something without enquiring?- He questioned himself mentally.

"Arrey itne sawal mat pucho aur krdo na" Samarth again whined, efficiently increasing Harshil's suspicions as he looked at his younger brother with a sharp gaze. Samarth pouted," Please" making Harshil roll his eyes at his dramatic brother. He was about to turn around to go to the kitchen but was stopped by a voice,

"Bhaiya, Samarth aap dono wahan kya krrr rhe h?" Parth questioned as both Harshil and Samarth turned around to find him standing in the middle of the hallway. Samarth again cursed his fate, crying mentally. Hiding things from his both elder brothers was nearly impossible.

"Bhaiya aap?" Parth asked in a casual tone but immediately gulped when Harshil raised his eyebrow at his tone. "Like I mean aap bhi jage h?" Parth immediately covered up for his previous statement not wanting to fuel his brother's anger.

Harshil let go of the situation as Parth sighed in relief. "Toh aap bhi toh jage ho" Samarth said in an annoyed tone, stating a matter of fact. Parth glared at him which eventually did not affect him.

"Haan but pehle aaplog yahan kya krrr rhe the? Aur Kahan Jaa rhe ho?" Parth again counter-questioned, his gaze still fixed on his bratty younger brother who returned him a tight-lipped smile. Parth sighed, averting his gaze to his elder brother. He unfortunately knew how much of a brat Samarth actually was.

"Kitchen" Harshil replied shortly making Parth crease his facial expressions more as a wave of utter daze hit him. "Kyu?" He questions, looking more confused than before.

"Mahashay ko garam paani chahiye." Harshil pointed through his hand to his younger brother, who smiled sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. Parth raises an eyebrow and asks in an authoritative tone, "Kyu?"