𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-48

Comenzar desde el principio

She stood up from the counter and came infront of him, tightening her fist while librarian gulped his saliva dryly.

"What are you doing? Are you going to hit me again?" He asked nervously while backing off, and she began walking towards him more.

"You're my assistant, work for me. Find me mirror of the past." She shouted off in an ordering voice.

"Have you gone nuts? In that sea? Do you hate me that much?"

"Nevermind, there's no one to help me. I'm all by myself. And to give you a basic knowledge, it's not in the sea anymore. It's just somewhere else, in heaven. I lost it there." She muttered while walking away from the library.

"Ya, ya. What do you mean? Did you take it out from the sea?" She left him behind in the library, confused and curious.

"Praise to our hell lord." The demons began surrounding the meeting hall while shouting off loudly.

"Take your seat." The duke commanded while Jungkook was sitting on the throne, looking towards his hands where the veins were flowing the evil blood.

"Is there a big problem, lord?" The demons asked while Jungkook looked towards them, making everyone to lower their head.

"We need to go for a special mission. If that costs millions of dead bodies, then let it happen too. But the work must be done soon. Train the soldiers."

"What are you trying to say, lord? What plan, what mission?"

He stopped for a while before speaking it out.

"Destroy heaven. Bring it to an end, no one should stay alive, not a single body." His eyes were full of rage, it was red all over.

Everyone in the hall went silent, it was the same thing as last time. The history was repeating again. Heaven had lost its beauty, but hell had lost its everything.

"Should we announce the war, lord?"

"Yes, execute it."

"No" A voice came from the door of hall. Everyone's gaze fell there, but lord had already knew who it was from the voice.

"No-" Yn spoke while coming forward, shaking her head. The Devil sighed and looked towards Namjoon, indicating him silently.

Namjoon bowed and went down the floor through the large stairs, coming near Yn making her to back away again.

"Let me take you to the room-"

"No, don't tie me up again. It pains." She looked towards Jungkook who was not looking at her. "Namjoon, take her to the room." He ordered more loudly than before.

"Why do you wanna kill everyone suddenly? What went wrong? You can't do that, there are innocent ones living, there are kids living, there are students living, there are old and weak ones living. You can't destroy everything just because of few evils." She tried to explain but everyone were just determined by the single order of the lord.

"The mirror of the past is lost, it's gone in the wrong hand. It's better to destroy everything now. There's no meaning letting them live, if we are considered evil, then we must explain them the meaning of evil too."

Yn was trying her best not to cry again. She didn't wanna embarrass herself anymore. She just lowered her head and wiped the tears from the cheeks.

"Yuxi sister, Jiminshi, the little kids, everyone will be killed." She mumbled to herself and ran away from the hall, making Jungkook to stand right away.

"Get her back and put her in the room." He ordered Namjoon and he bowed before leaving the room, searching for Yn.

Yn was running away from everywhere, she knew that Jungkook didn't have that bad intention, but his way was totally wrong. She felt guilty as the whole heaven is going to be destroyed just because of the fact that she lost the mirror of the past.

"Yn." Namjoon called from behind and she turned back, clutching her dress. "Don't follow me. You all are selfish." She said as she backed away.

"Don't be childish Yn." Namjoon said.

"If being mature means killing everyone, then I'm happy being childish. Everyone is so weird. How can you hurt innocent ones."

He looked away from her and sighed. "What about my Yuxi sissie-, Jimi-"

"I'll take your sister out of there. I won't let her get hurt." Namjoon stated while Yn looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"So you'll rescue everyone that is innocent right?"

"I'm sorry, it won't be appropriate for me to do so. Don't expect such things here. It's either you kill, or be killed. You are an exceptional case."

"What do you mean? Namjoonshi, don't say something so rude. You aren't like that." Yn was talking out but Namjoon was barely listening.

"Please get inside the room, or else you'll complain I have changed if I forcefully keep you in room."

Yn stared blankly and then slowly lowered her gaze. "I'll go myself." She said, and walked away being hurt and disappointed.

"Lord, have you gave it a thought?" The rest of the demons began asking him the question while he was just focussed into the door, waiting for Namjoon to arrive.

Just when Namjoon stepped inside the hall, his eyes directly went towards Jungkook. "Did you keep her in the room safely?" He asked while Namjoon gave a nod making him relief.

He turned towards the crowd who was waiting for his approval of the largest decision going to be made.

"Lord?" All of their eyes asked thousands of questions, and the single answer to all those questions were given.

"Train the soldiers, bring the weapons and-"

"Announce the war, execute it from tomorrow morning." His final statement was given before he stepped out of the hall, with a slight grin seen on his devilic face.

"Bloodshed? I fucking love them."

______________________________________

Wattpad soon getting the title of "the worst app" cuz why tf they be deleting someone's hardwork and acting like it's our fault. 💀

I wrote almost everything already of this part and saved them few days ago, but when I opened 2 days ago, literally just one word was present. And I had to write everything again. Gosh. I was so mad that I didn't even wanna write it again.😭