𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-16

_____________________________________

Jungkook threw away the sword to the floor filled with blood and approached near to the crying figure.

Her teary eyes held fear when she felt his footsteps coming near to her. She raised her head up, sitting on the floor while rubbing her eyes when her gaze suddenly fell on the head of the beast lying on the ground.

She turned back to the Devil that was now kneeling on her levels, looking straight to her teary eyes.

Her light hiccups was being heard clearly by him but it changed to her loud cries within a second.

She stood up from there and immediately ran away leaving the devil behind. The guards secretly looked at each other confusedly but they turned back to their position when the devil passed through there.

In another hand, she ran with her full speed but instead collided with something hard. She raised her head up only to witness Namjoon looking down at her confusedly.

"Ajhussi No-2." She called out, addressing Namjoon.

He kept his gaze at her teary face while furrowing his brows but immediately stood straight and bowed down to the Devil standing there with blank expression.

She turned back confusedly but fear again took over her body witnessing the monster there.

She quickly hid herself behind Namjoon's tall body and kept that for long time. Namjoon cleared his throat and looked straight without disturbing the little girl.

Jungkook ignored her and walked away, tugging his hands on his pocket. He indicated Namjoon to place her back to his room before walking out from there completely.

She secretly looked at him, releasing her face from her little palms but stumbled when Namjoon turned back to her.

Without a warning, he started taking her towards the room while she just stared at him confusedly.

She was placed inside the room and he closed the door, leaving her alone there.

She just looked around helplessly while fear was still not decreasing from her body.

"I will go back to my Yuxi sister." She spoke to herself, making dumb plans.

A little smile fell on her lips as she walked towards the table where her essentials was placed. She grabbed a big bag and started filling it with her clothes, and stuffs.

She was going to go out when she suddenly remembered something else. "My food." She turned back, dropping the bag on the floor and ran towards the table searching for her tasty foods.

"Where is my food?" She whimpered and started searching everywhere for her packed food she brought from the market.

But she couldn't find them at all. As long as she remembered she kept it at the table but now it's not there. Her eyes fell everywhere and it finally landed on the top of closet where her food bag's little part were showing.

She walked towards the table and brought a chair from there. She placed it down infront of the closet and climbed on it. But her height was still not reaching upto there.