𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-30

______________________________________

As soon as Moon Goddess ran inside the palace, every worker looked at her suspiciously as she was all wet from top to bottom.

She glanced at them and shook their head as no, while the servants bowed down their head as a positive response.

Taking a deep breath, she kept running faster and faster until she finally reached her chamber. The door was shut down in a loud thud and she immediately started taking off her clothes, trying to replace it with her dry one. She finally got rid of the wet dresses and wore a new one.

The footsteps started coming closer to the door that made her to hide away her dress under the pillow and she threw herself in the bed and covered her body with blanket immediately trying to fake her sleep.

A knock was heard and she took a deep breath before drying her hair. "Can I get inside dear?" God Of Creation asked her daughter to make sure she's sleeping or not.

"Yes, father" She said in a sleepy tone and sat down at the bed. He stepped inside with lots of injuries but covered with bandages that terrified her.

She grabbed the medicine kit and forwarded herself near to him to treat him but he stopped her in between.

"It's ok, no need to treat it. I will tell some workers to do that, you just rest for now"

She nodded her head in response.

"And I wanted to tell you something. As you know, I'm getting very old, I can't look after this heaven for forever. I just have you as my daughter, I don't have a son to make him the next me"

She raised her eyebrows in confusion. "What are you trying to say, father?" She asked in a puzzled way.

"I want you to get married to Mr Park, he's a good and faithful person. I know he will be a perfect match for you but I will wait until you agree with my decision. I'm sure if he becomes the next God Of Creation, this heaven will gain it's charm again and the devils will stop messing with us"

Her smile soon disappeared. Even though Mr Park was handsome, he wasn't someone she would love to marry.

She lowered down her head and shook it as a no. "I don't want to get married to him, I take him as one of my friend, I won't be able to take him like a husband of mine. Sorry dad, you can go for now"

She slept down at the bed and covered her face with duvet. And that made her father to release a stressful sigh.

"I will wait until you decide to finally marry him, I know one day you will realise it all"

And with that, he went outside and closed the door. It was too confusing for Moon Goddess as her father, who barely lets her get out was now making decisions of marrying her to Mr Park.

Soon the sun rose over in heaven and a beautiful figure got off the bed, forwarding herself directly into the kitchen.

"What is for breakfast?" She asked yawning loudly. "Ms Moon Goddess" A voice echoed in her ear and she jumped at the feminine sound. She turned towards its source just to see Water Goddess standing there with a slight smirk in her face.

"What is wrong with you, I nearly got heartattack" She complained while water goddess rolled her eyes. "Not like you are going to die anyway"

"What brought you here?" She asked in an annoyed tone. "Yaa, did you forget we have to go to mountains today"

She washed her face and as soon as she was done with morning things, water goddess held her hand and started dragging her outside.