chapter 5

They go back up to their room and change into their swimming costumes Warren into blue board shorts and Sarah wore a plain red bikini. When they got to the pool they both did several laps as if needing to exercise away the pent up aggression they had. Warren was wondering if he should tell her the truth or not and Sarah was frustrated knowing he was keeping something from her  while at the same time knowing she could trust him.  She was wondering why she wasn’t getting whiplash with the way her feelings went back and forth.

They got out of the pool together “Let’s agree to move on from our argument ok”.

“Ok” replied Warren, he watches her as she sits on the sun lounger and pours her a glass of lemonade

“Do you want to go into town tonight or are you happy eating at home?”.

“As you will be busy with work, let’s stay in”, Warren leaves to tell Francesca they will be eating in, while Sarah relaxes by the pool.

“Is it weird that I don’t want to dress for dinner”, she said to him when he returns. “We’ll eat poolside it’s no big deal”.

“What are we having for dinner anyway?”

“Stuff rice balls, ravioli with a thick ragu sauce and lemon crostata for dessert”.

“I look forward to tasting authentic Italian food”. That night they lay in bed clinging to each other. The next day while Warren worked Sarah went sightseeing she was at a little café when she heard two people speaking in English mentioning an earthquake that happened in Sardinia.

There were believed to be at least fifty deaths so far. She hoped the island would get the help it clearly desperately needed.

She left the café after thanking the owner for the wonderful meal. She looks at her watch and it was only after one. She saw a church and went in saying hello to the priest and lighting a candle for the victims of the earthquake.

She sat in the church for a while then a thought occurred to her. She ask her driver to take her to the town hall and she put the start of a plan into motion.

She got home after five to see that Warren wasn’t home as yet. It was then she realised that every single person she spoke to spoke English actually perfect English without an accent.

It’s impossible to be in a foreign country and everyone you speak to on a set day speaks English so well. It was like magic She hoped the people she met that day spoke English and they all did. But she knows that magic isn’t real, no matter how much Disney movies and Harry Potter films make us wish it was when we were younger.

But she couldn’t get it out of her head that maybe magic was real and that perhaps Warren knew about it and when he says I can’t tell you yet. He means he literally can’t say anything to her till she’s his wife and he knows she won’t tell the secret to anyone. She wanted to know why his staff bowed and curtsied to her the first time they met her for the day.

Magic would explain the pull towards him that she feels, there was an invisible bond tying them together and she could feel it. He never wanted her to say I wish there’s got to be a reason for it. Although I wished Beth was here and she’s not, she thought.

She has a shower and changes into a white off the shoulder dress.

She walks downstairs to hear voices she follows it to see Beth talking to Warren in the living room.  Magic is real she thought. “Beth what are you doing here?”.

“I’m your surprise I’m only here till tomorrow though”.

They hug “I’m so happy that you’re here”. She let go of Beth and kisses Warren. “Beth do you mind if I have a few moments here with Warren”.

“No problem I’ll be in the kitchen”, she leaves the room and draws the doors close.

“Let’s get married, I looked into it and we can get it donecwhile we’re here but we have to pay a lot of money to expedite some papers from America to say we’re free to marry each other. Thanks for bringing Beth here, I really want to give you some nookie tonight as a present but alas no wedding ring yet.

“That reminds me”, he put his hand in his jacket pocket and pull out a ring box which he opens to reveal an oval princess cut eighteen carrot diamond ring. She noticed it was a blue Tiffany box. “There’s a matching wedding band to go with it”.

He put the ring on her finger, it was a nice contrast against her brown skin tone. “Your just walk around with a ring in your pocket?”

“I never had any doubts we would get married one day, I saw the ring and knew that’s what I want to give you”.

She kisses him passionately “Thank you darling, now I’m going shopping to find you a wedding band tomorrow. We can have a civil ceremony Wednesday the earliest, which gives us three days to have a honeymoon”.

“Babe I own the company remember if we want to take an extra week off we can”.

“I got to go call my parents and tell them the news, are you okay with me asking them to come to the wedding I get to meet your parents finally”

“Of course you can invite your folks to stay for the next week. My parents will not be at our wedding”’

“They’re not racist are they, don’t tell me they have a problem with you marrying a woman of colour?”.

“They’re not racist, they don’t care if you’re black. I just know they have to rearrange somethings”.

“Okay”

She left him to go call her parents in privacy. Her mother was thrilled for her and her dad was sad at losing his baby girl. Beth was jumping up and down when she heard her friend’s news and told Sarah her ring was beautiful.

The next day she took Beth to the café she went to the day before. “Honestly do you think I’m moving too fast with Warren?”.

“Do you?” counters Beth

“I don’t, it just feels right you know and girl that first night together the nighttime hair routine he didn’t even blink at it. Now he will wrap my hair if I ask him to”. Beth laughs and high fives her “We have to look for an outfit for you to wear on your wedding day and there’s all these expensive shops and couture houses. I know your family got money but girl your fiancé is a BILLIONAIRE, tomorrow we will shop till we drop”.

That night she tells Warren she thinks magic is real just as he’s about to fall asleep he says nothing and drifts off to sleep. She and Beth manage to find a wedding gown from a couture house that fit her perfectly it was white lace with tulle on the bottom with a fitted waist and lace covering the back and straps of the gown.

Her wedding day was a very joyous occasion and as they got ready for bed Warren tells her they needed to talk. “I know magic is real”, she says.

He laughs “It is but that’s not what I want to talk to you about. I’m death and you’re my fated mate which means you’re Mrs Death well Thompson. Basically you have magic and are responsible for…”

“Tonight is my wedding night, in my twenty two years on this planet I have yet to have sex. I know we need to talk about some stuff but please give me my wedding night to enjoy like a normal bride. We’ll talk tomorrow okay”.

“Okay”, she undresses and steps into the shower, she put on some sexy underwear and walk out to see him in just a towel with his hair still wet from the shower. It was just them in the mansion Warren eyes look over her body appreciatively. She was wearing crutch-less panties with a buster “Its times like this I wish my boobs were a tiny bit bigger so you get the full effect”.

“I like your boobs just the way they’re babe”, her boobs suddenly looks huge “Oh wow I wanted double D breast and suddenly here they are. How do I get rid of them?”.

“Imagine wanting them the size they were”, she does and they reduce in size. Warren is surprised when they go huge again. He looks at her in surprise “This is about me and a kink I’ve wanted to try”. The next day Sarah woke up sore and no longer a virgin, after she and Warren did the deed a telepathic connection between them opened up and she could feel the connection between them like a line connecting the both of them.

MARRIED TO DEATHOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara