•ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ•

Start from the beginning

So is the pendant safe, I assumed her as a brat kid who would throw the pendant but she surprised me by keeping it safe.

It was my mother's pendant and i would have killed her if she would have thrown it but-

I was doubting this thought of mine when I saw her locking the pendant and then she wore it, the pendant was big as compared to her size and rested on her chest.

It will take years for that pendant to reach her neck line.

I shook my head and turned to go because I think, it's time to leave, I can ask someone else to keep an eye on her as her safety is important.

I was about to step out but hearing her whisper which was loud, i froze in my place.

"Please come back-"

I turned swiftly and saw her holding the pendant as she stared at it with moisture eyes.

I frowned - what's she?

No, I need to look after her, that's my only work.

I have many others to look after, I can't just wonder about a mere kid, I have many responsibilities.

And with that I closed my thoughts on the mere kid who was crying over my death which never happened but for her-

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Age : 21

Life was fine until I turned six, life became a burden and I want to get rid of this, after all I am human and yet I am not doing anything which will benefit me.

What's the reason I am alive?

Why was I left alive? I should have died along with my parents but they didn't let me die there instead they pushed me away and asked me to take care of someone I barely know.

I don't understand why my mother was this attached to this mere fifteen year old girl who was not even born at that time, i think she was- why is she, the only girl my mother asked for me to take care of.

What's the reason?

Well- this was all about my teen life, these thoughts hit me hard in my teen age but I got my answers slowly-slowly.

Still I won't complete the wish of my mother which was to make her my wife, I can make her marry a suitable person who will take care of her but marry her myself.

My mother was in high emotions I think because, I won't marry this girl.

Well- I don't think I will marry in my life, I am fine alone.

There is no reason for me to stay alive and I am finding a reason which will give me thousands of reasons.

I am alive just to complete some responsibilities and I think my whole life will be spent in this mission, I don't think I will live my life to the fullest and sometimes I hate my mother for burdening me with so many responsibilities.

I was just six, muma- why did you go just like that?

At least you should have taken me along but you didn't.

"Someone needs you here.", That's what she whispered to me before embracing me for the last time.

And that someone is this young teen girl, who is wearing her school uniform.

White shirt with black short skirt, and black stockings with black shiny shoes.

I want to strangle the designer's neck for making the skirt this short, it's not hiding her knees properly.