Vacation x Lust [1]

Summer had finally begun.

The gang had decided that the best way to start off summer would be to get a vacation house where everyone would stay for the summer.

This was super exciting for everyone!

Especially the girls ..

"All the girls and b-boys under one roof.. I can't believe we're doing this."
Said Hinata.

"I-I never been around Naruto for so long at once.." said hinata, nervously.

"Sasuke will definitely notice me way more having to live in the same house!, by the end of the summer.. he won't be able to resist me! ..." said Sakura.

"I just hope we don't get into any arguments with the guys for being around each other so long.." said Temari.

Ten Ten agreed.

As the girls continued talking about all the things they planned to do, you stayed quiet thinking to yourself.

This would finally be your chance to try and get with rock Lee. You've been crushing on him for months.

His sweet sweet smile. His dreamy physique. I mean who wouldn't want to glide their tongue across those abs..?

"Ugh. I'm getting ahead of myself"
you thought to yourself.

Ever since he grew out of his shyness, his new found confidence had turned you on greatly.
You wanted him.
You needed him.

..and you weren't gonna end this summer without having him.

I mean come on?!.. Living together all summer? ..you were bound to find a way to make him want you.

To notice you in a way he didn't before.
To crave you..
Teasing is your specialty after all....

BUT ... things don't always go as planned.. 

what you didn't know was that the other boys would begin to lust after you in the process.

| to be continued |