part 5 :- Love Rival Encounter

Shia looks at Ms.Sure and tries to remember her.

Shia:- " Sure , it's you , seriously ....it's you. ...."

Ms.Sure:-"what are you so excited about . Of course it's me , I never invited anyone on my funeral ."

Shia:-" No I didn't mean you were dead .it's just that we always talked about you after you changed your school , specially Han. .. . ."

Ms.Sure:-"why would he remember me ?"

Shia :-" it's just like ....he ...."

Mr.Han comes downstairs from upstairs
And signs shia to shut up.

Ms.Sure :-"what he ....."

Mr.Han :-" looks like Ms.Sure loves our office environment and employees here..."

Ms.Sure:-"Employee , Shia works here .......with you in the same company,...whole day long ."

Mr.Han :-" why ??! Are you jealous ? "

Ms.Sure :-(controls her reaction ) "jealousy my foot....., I was just asking "

Ms.Rim gets an urgent call from the company .

Ms.Rim:-" boss, a call from the company.....there is something important to discuss"

Ms.Sure :-"thank you Mr.Han for your Hospitality ....we will meet later for the contract "

Mr.Han :-"you still wants to have bussiness with me ...Ms.Sure."

Ms.Sure :-"Aren't you professional enough to keep your personal and bussiness life apart ........"

Ms.Sure and Ms.Rim both leaves for the company. And Mr.Han is still looking at the way they headed towards , grining over remembering her talks and choice of words .

Ms.Sure and Ms.Rim gets to the office of LBU Entertainment for the meeting .

Ms.Sure :-" good evening everyone .....as we all know our company needs an investor right now.....and I already have talked to him .....we will sign the contract tomorrow..."

Everyone :-" who is the investor?"

Ms.Sure:-"Bussiness man of the year ....Mr.Sun..."

Board of directors :-"but Ms.Sure investing is one problem......another one is the popularity of our groups .... we have to organise something to increase their popularity again ..."

Ms.Sure:-" as for that ... ..how about we arrange a trip for them......and then we will post their vlogs,shorts and videos ....all over the internet to stabilise them again ...."

Board of directors:-"it's a good idea but we have to arrange it as soon as possible ......, how about tomorrow..."

Everyone agrees to this idea .

Ms.Sure :-" tomorrow.....fine tomorrow...."

Board of directors:-" Ms.Sure, how about you also sign your contract tomorrow on the trip .....we will also take a short snap of it .... and as being bussinessman of the year ...it will also help us ..."

Ms.Sure:-" ...OK....for company we will send an official invitation to him .."

Board of directors:-" Ms.Sure.... formal invitation will make it for company . ...I think we should give a friendly invitation..."

Ms.Sure :-" OK who is going to send it to him ..."

Everyone's eyes rolled from left to right for few seconds .....then they got a similar target ..👀

Ms.Sure:-"what me !??.....no no no you are making your boss to work for you ....."

Everyone looking at her with a friendly request ...

Ms.Rim:-"by looking at Mr. Han he will listen to you ...and will agree soon ..(whispers at boss's ear )

Ms.Sure:-"OK fine ! ...I will do something"

Ms.Sure and Ms.Rim exits the meeting ..

Ms.Rim :- " boss how long are you going to keep the secret ..."

Ms.Sure :-" depends on his performance..."

Ms.Rim :-(thinks in her mind :-"ohh ..boss is so cool she got the secret and using it wisely) " OK! Boss"

Ms.Rim:-"by the way boss , how will you contact Mr.Han ."

Ms.Sure:-" don't worry ...I know a place where he can be found ..."

To get Some moments between main leads and to know more ....
FOLLOW...LifeOfPen...

TO BE CONTINUED......