"Ahh.."

"You two are the first people I saw so I approached you hehe. And I think we're at the same age."- Chloe.

"Ohh.. ah hello. I'm Hazel and this is Airon, he lives next to my house." I smiled at her too while Omi stayed behind me.

She noticed him and stared at him. Then I saw her blushed. "H-hi.."

I looked at him, waiting for what he'll do or say. This guy just caught her attention. Tss, I know because I felt that too when I first saw him hehe love at first sight thing.

He didn't look at her and just stared back at me. "What?"

I rolled my eyes and then faced the girl again. "He's not friendly hehe. Anyway, do you need something?"

"Ahh nothing. Just wondering if we could be atleast friends?" she politely asked.

"Yea sure, no problem." I nodded. Nothing to worry about 'cause Omi's just gonna ignore her hehe.. right? Hope so.

"Thank you! Can we hang out sometimes too? Like after school or maybe tomorrow?"- Chloe.

"Uh we're not available tomorrow, sorry. Maybe some other time."

"Sure." she glanced at Omi again, tss. "I need to go home now, just came by to say hello. See you later." Chloe.

"O-okay."

She waved at us then she ran off. Hmm, I don't feel comfortable with her. Well, I've got a lot of problems right now to think about it.

"Babe, you okay?"

"Yea, why not hehe." we went back inside my house. Sat in our spot earlier but this time, I am holding our guitar. "What do you want me to play, Omi?"

He smiled and stared at me before he spoke. "The one you play when you become my girlfriend at the park under the moon."

"Oh that.. haha sure."

I started to play Sparks by Coldplay.

Did I drive you away?
I know what you'll say
You say, "Oh, sing one you know"
But I promise you this
I'll always look out for you
Yeah, that's what I'll do

I say, oh
I say, oh

My heart is yours
It's you that I hold onto
Yeah, that's what I do
And I know I was wrong
But I won't let you down
Oh yeah I will, yeah I will, yes I will

I said, oh
I cry, oh

Yeah, I saw sparks
Yeah, I saw sparks
And I saw sparks
Yeah, I saw sparks

Sing it out
La-la-la-la, oh-oh
La-la-la-la, oh-oh
La-la-la-la, oh-oh
La-la-la-la, oh-oh

I sang, and I felt his stares the whole time. I looked at him too, the sunset hitting our body. This is so romantic. The he leans closer to me. Closer and closer.

"A-airon.."

"You're driving me crazy Hazel. Can I -"

I cupped his face and kissed him on the lips 'cause why not? No one can resist this angel in front of me. Then he kissed me back, passionately. When we ran out of breath, we pulled away and stared at each other, blushing.

"A-ahah.."

He chuckled when he realized that I felt awkward then he pats my head. "Let's cook our dinner?"

"Hehe let's go."

...

"Kenjiiiiii!"

"Hazeeeeel!"