Chapter Ten: The Recruitment

A news was passing in the television of the principal general director of the Japan Boxing industry. Mr Midoriya Yagkamoto  the principal general director was sitting on his chair while drinking coffee.

Mr Midoriya : ( while drinking his coffee) what is the news talking about?

Mr Midoriya took the remote control to change the news going on but he changed his mind later.

The journalist: we are not going to forget about the information which is going round the social media

Mr Midoriya : what is going around, they are telling the same thing all the time.

The journalist: Iori Boyka's coach published on his Instagram page that Thomas Wilner the general director of the Japan Boxing industry refused to accept the Rematch of the new champion Iori Boyka against Francis Yagami.

Mr Midoriya : ( while removing the little coffee which was in his mouth) what!

The journalist: the thing we don't understand is what was the reason of refusing the rematch. Due to that Iori Boyka's coach said that he doesn't know the reason why Thomas Wilner refused the Rematch.

Mr Midoriya: ( while standing) so that is how Wilner is managing that industry. No I can't permit that, I am going to meet him in his office.

He went out and open the door of his car and drives away.

Aiden suddenly wake up and move on the street in which a football ball came and touch his head at a very high speed.

??: Eh man, what are you waiting to send that ball back.

Aiden said anything as the man continue to speak.

??: To who I might speaking with, are you a deaf man??

Aiden turned and looked at the man speaking to him.

??: ( While approaching towards Aiden) are you not hearing what I am saying? I said give that ball.

Aiden continues looking at the man for the second time without saying anything.

??: Eh friends, look at him, it is not the famous man which is suffering from a premature sickness.

HiS friends started laughing at Aiden.

??: What a fuck is standing beside me.

Aiden: I am having no problem with you people, so take your ball and disappears from here.

??: Ha ha ha, look at how he is speaking friends " I am having no problem with you people so....

Aiden suddenly put his right hand in the mouth of the man.

Aiden: my time is too precious and I don't have time to speak with shit people like you.

??: Plea....

Aiden continues pushing his right hand in that man's mouth until it reached His throat. Suddenly Aiden's eye's becomes red.

Aiden: why are you not speaking again man, oh! You lossed your tongue that is shameful.

The friend who was laughing at Aiden, started to feel suprise and then one of the friends starts speaking.

???: See how he is killing our friend there, we should not stay like that let react

Aiden: If you people are having two heads let attack me.

Aiden continues to push his right hand inside the mouth until blood was coming out in the man's mouth. But unfortunately the man finally dies.

Ha ha ha ! See how I am powerful.

???: ( While feeling suprise) see how he killed our friend. ( Speaking to his other friends) what are we waiting, let attack him . yaaah!

A sign suddenly appears in Aiden left eye.

???: ( While pointing at Aiden's left eyes) look at his left eyes friends

Aiden places itself in an attack mode in which he moves very fast and successfully give everyone a punch in their faces. Unfortunately they could not do anything because he was too fast for them in which all of them died . At the moment a recruiter was congratulating Aiden for the way of fighting.

The recruiter: congratulations man, you are very fast and your punches are very heavy.

Aiden: ( while smiling) thanks you sir, please can I know your name?

The recruiter: excuse me, my name is Suki Kenji. I am a recruiter from the Japan Boxing championship, my role in to recruit new boxers which are talented and very strong inorder to raise the Japan Boxing industry.

Aiden: ( while speaking in his mind) that is what I was expecting, my dreams come to reality ha ha ha!

" To be continue"

"Thanks you for reading"

Next time: Chapter Eleven: The Banishment