Chapter Seven : The deal

In the boxing director office

Thomas Wilner is incharge of the Japan Boxing industry so that is, he is the one incharge of programming matches which are going to play.

Thomas Wilner phone is ringing and he takes the phone to answer it.

Thomas Wilner : Allô Francis Yagami.

Francis Yagami : Allô boss.

Thomas Wilner : yes, I am going to give you 50,000,000M$ for your deal is it ok Francis?

Francis Yagami : yes boss, I am glad to make business with you.

Thomas Wilner : Ha Ha, no need to be glad, we just concluded the deal we have.

Francis Yagami : ok boss.

Thomas Wilner : now I am very busy so after man.

Francis Yagami : ok boss.

Thomas Wilner drops the call and Iori Boyka's coach suddenly knock on the door.

Thomas Wilner : who is knocking you can enter man.

Iori Boyka's coach opens the door and enters.

Iori Boyka's coach: hello boss.

Thomas Wilner : hello man, how are you doing?

Iori Boyka's coach: I am fine boss.

Thomas Wilner : you can sit man.

Iori Boyka's coach: thanks you boss.

Thomas Wilner : what can I for you?

Iori Boyka's coach: I come here to ask your opinion about the rematch of my client Iori Boyka against Francis Yagami.

Thomas Wilner : what is the reason of the Rematch?

Iori Boyka's coach: we saw on the news today that Francis Yagami told to the world that he allowed Iori Boyka to win him. It is not normal for a very popular boxing industry in the world with professional boxers to do such type of thing.

Thomas Wilner : ( while holding his cap) have you finished?

Iori Boyka's coach: Boss, what is the meaning of that. You are not going to say anything?

Thomas Wilner : ( while standing) what was I supposed to say man, just carry your problem and yourself and go out of my office.

Iori Boyka's coach: but....

Thomas Wilner : there is no rematch just forget about it so just go out.

Iori Boyka's coach: hum! What a hell here, see you later boss but we are going to have that rematch.

Thomas Wilner : ( while removing his cap) that is what we are going to see.

Iori Boyka's coach opens the door and go away by closing back the door after him.

Thomas Wilner : what an idiot like him, hum!

Thomas Wilner sits back on his chair.

"To be continue"

Next time: Chapter Eight: The wrong decision