A Night of illusion.

Celestial Realm: My soul soared through the ethereal plane, eventually reaching my father's realm - the realm of Chaos. It was a place of perpetual change, a realm where beauty and disorder coexisted in perfect harmony.

As i arrived, i couldn't help but smile, knowing that i had quite the story to share with my father. "Did I provide you with enough entertainment last night?" I asked, my voice full of mischief.

Chaos' booming laughter echoed through the celestial realm, reverberating off the ever-shifting walls. "I haven't laughed like that since the creation of the human race, a joke that never ceases to amaze me!"

I grinned, basking in my father's amusement. "I'm glad I could provide you with a bit of entertainment, Father. The Mikaelsons were so easy to manipulate. It was almost too simple."

Chaos shook his head, a smile tugging at the corners of his ethereal form. "Indeed, child. Your cunning and wit never fail to impress me. You've certainly stirred things up with the Mikaelsons, and I can't wait to see how this new alliance of yours plays out."

I gazed out the window, my voice laced with worry and a hint of sadness as i asked, "Baba, should I be worried?" Chaos, sensing his daughter's concern, took on a corporeal form to embrace her, offering comfort and support.

"Say the word, child, and I will send you to whichever world you want," Chaos whispered, his love for Cassandra evident in his words.

I started laughing, my eyes brightening as i shook my head. "Events have already been set in motion, Papa, and I can't abandon my people."

Chaos looked at Cassandra with pride, his admiration for her unwavering. "Ah, I forgot about your stubborn mind. A queen and warrior to the end."

I smiled, my resolve strengthened by my father's words. "I'll be alright, Baba. I just needed a moment to gather my thoughts. I won't let my people down, and I certainly won't let the Mikaelsons gain the upper hand."

Something began to pull at my consciousness, and i knew that it was time for me to return to the mortal realm. I turned to my father, a soft smile playing on my lips as i waved. "It looks like I'm waking up, Baba. I'll see you around."

Chaos nodded, his form beginning to dissipate as he released his hold on the corporal world. "Farewell, my dear sunlight. Remember, you carry the power of Chaos within you. Trust your instincts, and don't hesitate to call upon me if you ever need guidance or assistance."

With those parting words, i left the celestial realm fade away, and my awareness returned to my body on Earth. I opened my eyes, taking a deep breath as i readjusted to the world around me. The warmth of my father's embrace and the wisdom of his counsel lingered, giving me the strength i needed to face the challenges that lay ahead.

I awoke to the sensation of someone cuddling against me, and i opened my eyes to see my sister Elena snuggled up beside her. A smile tugged at the corners of my lips as i gently tickled Elena's nose, causing my sister to try and swat the hand away. Unfortunately, in her sleepy state, Elena ended up hitting herself in the face instead, which only served to make me laugh even harder.