shed it.

In disappointment, I rushed to grab his hand. He was lost but stared dead at me, signing me to go away.

"What's wrong?" I asked tightening my grib, as he frowned hardly and pushed me away without a word spitting out. I misunderstood that he, maybe he doesn't want to see me and let go of his hand but just then a giant man in a suit in his late 50's entered the scene and took the basket harshly from his hand, ignoring me totally. I moved a little away, looking at the vegetables in front of me to act as a customer.

"Let's go!" He said in a deep and scary voice to Jimmy, the man held Jimmy's hand forcefully as they went. I looked in their direction as they were  disappearing in the crowd.when i saw him taking a glimpse at me, his eyes tearing up. I got worried, this concerns urged me to follow him. with the groceries in my hand, I followed them until they stopped by a black premium car.I stood far, unable to hear them, I got closer but still their voice was weaker than I thought it would be, suddenly the man threw the basket in the ground, making Jimmy flinch.

"Why did you cause trouble at University? Why would you fight with the other kids, if you know your weak?" He yelled.

"They bullied me uncle." In a meek voice, His eyes became teary and soon he was crying as he knew he won't win this fight.

"It doesn't matter!, you should have handled it at University! Why would you give that dump bit'h my number? Do you know how much money I could have earned in that much time?" He yelled again. I was thrilled and just couldn't stand it anymore. I clenched my fist and went, without thinking twice. After reaching and getting their attention, I controlled myself due to the lack of words or expressions to express myself.my mind went blank and I was not thinking anymore, so i tired the other way which I am good at pretending, making excuses.

"Oh hey there! Jimmy my bestie!" I called out, describing our relation in front of his uncle.

"Jimmy, did you forget today we were going to hang out at my place!" I made an excuse to make his uncle go away.   his uncle gave him a quick look and drew him in to ask him to confirm. Jimmy nodded in agreement to my excuse. His uncle got in the car, still keeping an eye on us. Soon after his uncle left, i grabbed his shoulders making him face me, he was sobbing.

"It's okay, he's gone" i comforted him while wiping his tears with my other hand. I kept the groceries down and pulled him in for a hug, he too hugged me tightly. After a few seconds, he loosen his grip and pushed me gently.

"Thanks, I am embarassed right now" he said while Sniffing.

"Your cute...."