bruises

Walkin through the hallway, hoping he wouldn't be in the bathroom crying, i closed my eyes before opening the old iron door causing it make a creak. I opened my eyes slowly as I entered, there he was laying down as if someone knocked him off unconscious, his face all black and blue filled with bruises.

I hurriedly shook his shoulder to wake him up but he was not responding, without thinking for another second I picked him (piggy back style) and ran to the infirmary. He was very small and tiny, I had no problem at all while lifting him up. i knocked the door and called the nurse teacher (that's what we call her), I laid him down on the hard cold bed.

"What happened?" Said high pitched soft voice, dressed in long yellow frock with apron, with an upsetting expression on her face.

"I don't know maybe he was bullied or something." I said while shrugging off. She brought a first aid box while I sat on the chair, she applied the meds and asked if I could stay over until he wakes up, she then went saying she needed to inform his parents and the principal about the bullying. I had plans at home and my curfew. Well my parents are strict, I have to obey rules if I wanted to live with my family. I decided I let them know that I am coming in late, I am a good kid.

His face was round, he's adorable. His hair was incredibly smooth. As I drew closer to study him more closely, I lightly stroked his greenish brown hair right before he opened his eyes. I suddenly moved away. he woke up but his injuries prevented him from getting up.

"You need something? Anything?" I said gently holding his his hand to get him up. He looked at me blankly before yelling.

"Aren't you Mr.rooftop?" He yelled. I laughed because he thought I was a boy. I was glad he remembered me. I nodded and introduced myself.

"I am Alex, not mr.rooftop. shorty" I said to tease him.

"I am not" he said while pouting and sulking. I giggled and asked to introduce himself, or I will continue to call him shorty, I said again to tease him.

"I am... Jimmy, i have a weird long name so,i shortened it". He has a nice name, it matches his personality. Wait, "personality"? I literally just met him today.

We were disturbed by the ringing of my phone, It was mom. I had to go or mom would scold me. I had to leave him just like that, before leaving him I told him his parents will be there to pick him up because nurse teacher went to call them. He nodded. I said my goodbye.