for fun

With steel plate still in her hand filled with food, grinning abroad as she looked at me and licked her lips. I pulled her to sit down with me, interrupting her thoughts.

"I know what your thinking, but I just met that guy-" paused by her hand which smelled like a flower scent maybe, She took a long look, then began to stuff food into her face.Naturally, my ice cream melted after so long, exactly like my heart. I wonder who is he, why does he look like that, is it really the bullies?, why would he be crying?, can't fight?, why not ask for help?... As I took my first chilling taste of chicken and rice with my spoon, all these ideas flashed through my head.

It suddenly occurred to me as I became so consumed in his thoughts. She must have been thinking something since her expression was blank, that she was similarly lost in concentration as we finished our meal in silence. After lunch, we had no classes. I proposed that we head to Sam's house or hangout at other places.

"Alex, I have plans with Adam, your all alone" sam said playfully, She stood up, holding our plates, and walked slowly toward the door with a twisted expression on her face. As she closed the rooftop door behind her, she waved good-bye. I groaned and let her go, but while I lay there on the bench, my mind continued to wander to about that boy.

I was too bored and couldn't stop thinking about him so, i chose to find him and become close because I was so determined to learn more about him even though I didn't quite become friends with anyone one in the whole uni. I had to entertain myself so, I jumped up, dashed to the door, and gave the door a hard shove behind me to make a loud crash and lightly hit my finger, but the sheer excitement of seeing him outweighed all of that.

I was full of energy and determination that I ended up searching in hallways, classrooms, staff's room, even the football fields which were 1km away from University.

"Where could he be?" I thought to myself just when it clicked, in the movies the bullied victims cries in the bathrooms after getting beaten or when mistreated. For a second i hoped that he would be fine. I was worried. Why was I worried? I don't know maybe, i wanted to see him? For fun?... Whatever I just.. I just wanted to see him?.