FOREVER ENTWINED HEARTS

Start from the beginning

"My love suffered a lot..Now it's your time.." Jungguk whispered to himself..

~~~Flashback Ended~~~~

"It's not looking good..I don't wanna wear it.. I don't wanna wear it.." Taehyung was whining because he was complaining that the white suit didn't glimmering..He wanted to look like a golden divine..

"Taehyung you chose this now you are rejecting..How can we manage another outfit now? Jungguk is waiting for you.." Yoongi said to Taehyung but Taehyung wasn't listening..

Suddenly the door was opened and Taehyung saw Jungguk was coming.. Taehyung blushed because Jungguk was looking so handsome in his outfit..And here is he didn't glimmering at all..

"Ggukiee,I am not looking good.." The first sentence came from Taehyung's mouth when Jungguk came in front of him.

Jungguk looked at Yoongi and gestures him that he would handle..Yoongi nodded and went outside...

"Who said my love is not looking beautiful?"Jungguk said while brushing Taehyung's hair..

Taehyung didn't reply..He was playing with Jungguk's bow tie while pouting.

"My bub is the prettiest and he is looking so handsome.. People will feel jealous when you go outside..They will say I got the beautiful groom of the world.." Jungguk said while buttoning Taehyung's coat..

Taehyung looked up when he heard it.. Jungguk understood that he was doing well..

"Really?? I am looking good?" Taehyung asked..

"Good? You are looking best of the best..If you come late to marry me then people will say you don't love me that's why you are not coming..Even Gaeul is wearing match outfit with you.." Jungguk said while looking into Taehyung's face..

"No no..I love Ggukie..I love Gaeul..I love both of you..TaeTae will marry you..Right now.. Let's go let's go.." Taehyung held Jungguk's hand and tried to go outside..

Jungguk smiled..

His love is growing day by day for this precious..

"Wait.."Jungguk stopped and Taehyung looked behind..

Jungguk kissed Taehyung's forehead and Taehyung felt the shivering feeling suddenly..Well, Jungguk's sudden behavior really surprised him..

"Let's get marry and be each other's forever.."

"Let's go let's go...Gaeul will cry if I don't play if I go late.." Taehyung started to walk with dragging Jungguk..

That day the closer people of Jungguk and Taehyung were witnessed of the unique love..Who thought that a person like Taehyung would be married to a person like Jungguk..

Who thought that Jungguk would get love in his love as a second chance..Who thought that Taehyung would be loved by a person like Jungguk..Who would thought that Taehyung would Gaeul's another father...

In the face of trials, love becomes a beacon of hope, guiding us through the darkest of times.

When Jungguk said 'I do' he felt the happiest person in the world.. Taehyung didn't even hesitate to say that two words because he knew what is love now.. Because he understands the deep feelings for Jungguk..

Their hearts finally entwined with each other..

Their entwined hearts are a symbol of a love that lasts forever.

Love can happen..In anytime..With anyone..In any situation..Just you have to recognize through your heart..

To make forever entwined hearts..

The End~

[I hope I gave justice to this story🥺 Epilogue will come for sure..And then the new story will begin..Thank you to everyone who patiently waited for this story..I hope you felt good while reading it..I know I didn't do well with this story as I am not good at writing this type of plot..But I still tried..

New story will begin from after tomorrow..I hope my all readers will again join me❤️]