Nickname

"Here eat one muffin.." Taehyung said so loudly according to Jungguk..He is having already hard times by coming here..And now this boy...Why today is his bad day!!!

"Don't need.." Jungguk said of course not looking at Taehyung...

Taehyung pouted...He sat beside Jungkook's tool while eating the muffin which he brought for Jungguk...

"I am eating your's one now..Later you can't complaint that I ate all.. Though I ate just eight muffins from there...They are so yum..." Taehyung was blabbering alone where Jungguk was deciding to go home...

"What are you drinking?? I also want to drink.." Taehyung whined to have the drink which Jungguk was having...

Jungguk is feeling irritated now...

"If you want ask the waiter..." Jungguk coldly said...

"Oh really!!" Taehyung slowly clapped...He turned to the bar waiter..

"Please give me this juice..." Taehyung said excitedly...

Jungguk and the waiter are both surprised to hear that Taehyung doesn't know it is a shot not a juice....

"It's not a juice sir.. It's a shot..." The waiter politely replied...

"Shot?What is that?" Taehyung asked with pout...

Believe Jungguk he felt the most cute human in the world at that time by looking at Taehyung...

Wait!!!!

What!!!!

Why is he thinking like that !!!

"Give him a orange juice.." Jungguk said to the waiter and the waiter went to take the juice...

"But orange I always have in breakfast...I want to have that what you drank.." Taehyung said and kept his hands on his waist...

Jungguk didn't reply...

"Did you like my chocolates?? I knew that my chocolates will attract you to be my friend.."Taehyung said while giggling..

And the giggled is so soothing... Jungguk looked back at Taehyung...For the first time he is seeing Taehyung properly...

Taehyung is really beautiful...

The beauty of life is seen through these eyes...A smile is happiness you'll find right under your nose.

Jungguk remember a quote..

"Have you ever gotten breathless before from a beautiful face, for i see you there, my dear."

Taehyung is that much beautiful...Why didn't Jungguk notice it before??

Wait !!! Why should have to notice it!!

His mind is playing a game and he isn't like it all...He is feeling nasty now by thinking about Taehyung like that... Taehyung is so much younger than him...

Tsk....

Jungguk thought broke by the loud clap..He looked at the stage and saw the wedding ritual is finished...And he didn't see at all which he wanted....

Thanks to Taehyung who is clapping loudly as like other people and bouncing his own body...

Jungguk chuckled...He stood up from the tool and was going to say bye to Jhope...But before that he felt a tug on his sleeves..

"We became friends...I said you to my name but you didn't... What's your name??" Taehyung cutely asked...

"You maybe forgot Hoseok introduced me.." Jungguk said and moves his arm from Taehyung's hand...

"Ohh yeah....So silly me.." Taehyung said and hit his forehead...

"Junggukieeeeee" Taehyung loudly said with a smile...

And Jungguk for the first time got a nickname....But he isn't going to be friend with this kiddo...

Never!!!!!!

To be continued~~

[ I used Jhope and Hoseok at the same time.. Please bother with it😂
Also Jungguk will be Taehyung's friend or not??
Today is going to be double update.. Comment plz🥹✨]