With my blow gun by my side, we lighten our feet on the grounds of the forest as I led them in front, my body soaking with the darkness the faster I ran.

Just as I ran around a tree, I laid my back on the gritty bark of the trunk, my hands holding unto the blow gun as I watched the five Russians who were coming towards me.

I tapped my tongue to warned the men and with a hand up, we all blew the missile towards them.

Each hit landed in their forehead and after their bodies fell, we picked up speed, my heart was in my throat as I heard the loud screeching of the boat that echoed through the forest.

I pushed my self further, taking in the entrance of the canopy bridge walk that was up ahead, the large body of the river was just below it and I ran through the wooden pathway, rocking my jaw as I took in the five men before me.

I swallowed as I kept my eyes on the sinking boat which was to the side, the moonlight shining its light on the churning vessel as hectic, flowing water, drifted on the decks.

Narrowing my eyes to see if I could make out Concenta, I clenched my jaw as with each fucking search I came up empty.

Before I gave them the chance to hit me, I jumped on my toes which pushed my body into the air slightly to which I bend my hand and snap it into the face of the man.

Gripping his shoulder to spun us around, I pushed him off the bridge to which he fell over into the river, with my blood pumping in anticipation, I ran towards the next fucker and lift my hand up to produce a jab across his face, the bridge swayed with our moves as another other guard came up behind him with a gun pointed towards my face.

I gripped his hand, turn it inwards and grinned as it cracked, he groaned in instant pain. Ripping the gun from his broke hand, I kick him into his thigh and shot the gun into his forehead then pivot my waist around and fired a shot into the chest of the fucker I was fighting before who was behind me.

Another guard was next in line as he directed the gun right on my chest, before I gave him the chance to pull the trigger, I held unto the handle of the bridge, lift my upper body up and swing both of my legs towards his chest.

He stumbled backwards from the hit in loud grunts. With my jaw clenching, I quickly grabbed him by his shirt, shoved the gun into his mouth and fired off three bullets.

Blood splattered across my face as I flung him over the edge of the bridge, my hands tightening as Hades stood right in front of me as the last man standing.

He smirked. "We meet again, brother in law..."

"I'm not a talkative bitch so do spare me from your fuckery." I held the gun towards him while the bridge swayed right and left with us.

"Aww you-" I pulled the trigger towards his chest and watched as he stumbled backwards, a grin still curling on his lips as he gazed down on the bullet wound.

"That is for my tribe."

"I thought you'd-" I continued firing shots from his chest down to his abdomen, his voice angering me the more I heard it.

"That is for the peace you disrupted, the insanity you fucking caused on my people and the children you ripped away from parents in your child trafficking ring."

I watched as he fell on his knees, blood dripping all over his frame and I didn't stop as I shot him continuously, the thick cloud of gun smoke drowning me as I fired bullets into him.

"And last but not least my fucking woman."

I fired bullets into both of his eyes, the cold fucker within me licking up the unrecognized body before me that was punctured with bullets.

"Aureliano!"

I ignored the voice as I rotate my waist around and round house kick him into his face, watching as his frame tilted and fell over the corner of the bridge, I kept my eyes on his frame as his body descended into a fall, the air hot against my skin as he fell into the water, initiating a huge splash as it ripples the river water below the bridge.

"Aureliano, Concenta! She's trapped in the boat!"

That pulled me back from my dark thoughts as I glared at a soaking wet Amerio who was before me, he yelled in great panic and pointed towards the boat and in auto pilot, I ran around him and head towards the men who were all taking a dive into the water.

Tossing the gun to the ground, I ran to the end of the bridge and pushed my frame into the air while descending down into the water. Closing my eyes a bit as I dropped within the water body, I swam underneath the surface, propelling my body towards the railing of the lower deck.

Climbing over the steel, I swam through the doors of the kitchen, my eyes searching each area, each room as panic overtook my frame.

"Fuck." I gritted with bubbles.

The boat shifted as it drifted lower into the river and I swam through the passages, avoiding a door that was ripped apart as I passed.

With everything that was within me, I pushed myself, avoiding the voices of the men who yelled for me to come back.

"Please baby, please..." I felt the tears gliding down my cheeks, my teeth grinding as I swam through the darkness.

I felt helpless.

Yet still I pushed forward.

I ignored the burning, the pain and the dizziness that I felt. I wanted her.

Needed her.

As I entered through another passage, I noticed the metallic redness of blood which was gliding underneath the door right beside me.

Gripping the knob, I tried twisting it to open but as I twist, I realized that it was stuck.

I fought it.

I fought the resistance, the power that wanted me to leave her.

I couldn't.

With my jaw tightening, I blink back the dizziness that I felt and held onto the knob with both hands to which I induced a tight gripped and yank it forward.

The silver knob broke off from the door then and with a kick, I tried to kicked the door down over and over again for it to open but it wouldn't budge. After a few seconds of my strength, I gave it one last kick and sighed in relief as it cracked open.

I pushed it apart and felt my breath stopped at my woman, her body was slowly floating down towards the ground with her eyes closed and with a huge amount of fear that I've never felt before, I swam towards her, my heart dropping in instant dread.