Forever Home

~

~

New looks at the time and does a mental calculation for the umpteenth time this morning. They will need an hour to get to the airport so they still have about two hours to waste. He will wake his little alpha in a few more minutes.

Walking upstairs, New moves to his room and makes sure everything is tidy, even the toilet. He also changed the bedsheet to Tay's favourite colour just because. Next, he opens the closet and once again, makes sure that his alpha's clothes are already ironed and hanged. Just for the final satisfaction.

"Papa…" the whiny voice of his baby calls out, just awoken by his alarm clock. Just as he is about to go to his tiny alpha, the boy embraces him like a Papa's boy he is. Smiling, New sits down and brushes the messy hair back, gently placing a kiss to his precious child, "Perth, go and brush your teeth. We're gonna see your Daddy and sisters!"

~

New holds the four-year-old in his arms, making sure the alpha will not get lost in the crowd. He looks at the screen, to confirm the arrival gate of his mate and slowly makes his way there. "Are you excited?"

Little Perth nods, looking around in awe at the large interior of the airport. He always love the airport, especially the planes, having been here a few times to greet his father whenever his alpha comes to visit. He has also been in one, behaving so well that New doesn't mind bringing him back to Thailand once a year.