To Niagara Falls!/chapter 4

https://images.app.goo.gl/LRxVsvAsk7QLE1CQA i couldn't get the image up here TvT

Earth P.O.V

It was bright outside in the morning.The view look so beautiful.I was in awe.To sad we couldn't stay here longer since we have to get back in 5 days.But i definitely taking pictures for our gallery,to remember this moment.

I began to wake up Lunar and the others.And we have a map for where to go.We were going to Niagara falls.We were waiting for Moon and Sun.

As we waited.Jack was being goofy as he is.And we laughed.Then we saw Sun and Moon.

Solar:"Took you long enough";He said with a little smug.(Idk 🤔)

Moon:"Well,we were packing some of our own stuff okay";He said tiredly.

Earth:"Don't be mean right now.We have a full day of fun ahead!";I said happily. 

Lunar:"Lets go!";He said excited. 

Moon/Bald man P.O.V:

As we walk to the bus.(IDK how you get there,pretend they are near by so they can take a bus)I hold on to Solar's hand.He didn't mind it at all.We blush a light red,when we walk,side by side.We made it to the bus stop,and jack was excematanining it.Still have the program.

We got on the bus and sat.There were still people coming but we got time.As we wait,Sun told me there was someone looking at us.So i turn around to see who.But it looks like they already have their head down.I ask sun quietly what they look like.Sun describe them that they look like a animatronic(Au,where theres other robots/animatronics that are sentient.)with dull pink,and light yellow.But i will let it slide for now,but thats just creepy.I shake it off and slept on Solar's arm.

Sun/Banana Twink🎆 P.O.V 

warning:some swearing abit

Whoever the f/// that was.They are very creepy.I hope they aren't gonna ruin our day.

Ruin:"Unusual,isn't it?";He with a concern look.

Sun:"yeah..";I said solemnly.

________________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter 4.

I don't know if i should put those..SA thing in this.As I want to add some other stuff.But idk.You guys can choose.But this is meant for 12/13+ peeps.But yeah,hope you enjoy!

313 words